Who will become the European Champion?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Respect !

Post automatically merged:

Well I wonder if the chaos with the clausole was stirred so hard he chose to remain. He won't be the same anymore at Barca I suppose either way.🤔
Yeah He dont wanna Take Barca To Court , He also Said there is no Sporting Project at Barcelona and That The Club needed Younger Players and He felt that his era at Barcelona had ended

Last edited:
So this means that Suarez will likely to stay too.
Don’t tell me that Barca will play the same players again, with Pique, Suarez, Busquets, Semedo, Alba, Vidal, etc.
This might mean another thrashing in CL coming.

Oh and I read news that Wjinamdum is coming to Barca.
Wow, he really is brave to go there, considering how much chaos in Barca right now

Barca really has been fallen a lot, since the wonderful 2014/15 season
Now they look very fragile, tired, slow, and easy to expose. Literally every elite team like Real Madrid, Liverpool, Atlético, Bayern, PSG, Man City can shred them to pieces, especially Bayern, Liverpool, and PSG.

The mismanagement and some players power really killed Barca a lot.

Last edited:
I gotta say the Messi drama was entertaining even as a Barcelona supporter lol
Well I believe Messi is already far from his Prime, Barca isn't powerful as a team because of Messi. It is powerful because of all the attackers, the huge midfield and even several superlative defenders.

Barca can do without him.

Well I believe Messi is already far from his Prime, Barca isn't powerful as a team because of Messi. It is powerful because of all the attackers, the huge midfield and even several superlative defenders.

Barca can do without him.
Messi Might be already Far from His Prime Where He used To Give 50+ goals And Assists While dominating every Other single Category but He is still the best Player In the world , The problem is the Dead legs , Old players Not Replaced , And what superlative Defenders Are you talking about ? Pique ? :gokulaugh::milaugh:

Anyone watched Bayern-Schalke (8-0) yesterday?

That was a massacre. Gnabry, Sané, Müller, Kimmich, Goretzka, Lewandowski etc. were all playing lights out.

Granted, Schalke was piss poor (probably a candidate for relegation this year, considering their shocking form in all of 2020 so far), but this was some magnificent football by Bayern.

Status
Not open for further replies.