Who will become the European Champion?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fallen Prince

So Messi refused to attend his covid test (mandatory because of training attendance ) , looks like he is not going down without a fight against board . Personally i do feel this will not end well , board is already playing indirect emotional attack on barca fans and players to make it look like messi himself is willing to leave and board has no part in it .

Gotta say Board is playing clever games here and barto being catalan himself will not go down fighting . Its all about his image and his future business that will be at stake .

When are your leagues starting guys

Serie A shall commence by the end of September at least
12th September i guess
Post automatically merged:

When are your leagues starting guys

Serie A shall commence by the end of September at least
Might i add whats the point , Juve are most probably gonna win anyway
:kayneshrug:[

Last edited:
F

Fallen Prince

Well there is guy named victor font he is challenger to baremou's reign in barca. Apparently he seems to hate koemans appointment.

Apparently he said even if koeman revives barca he wont last in his reign. He wants to appoint xavi as new manager and structurally reform barca's youth squad.

F

Fallen Prince

Yet we win most trophies in Europe . :smithnie:
Post automatically merged:

La Liga is not as competitive as Premier League though, even the dark era come to Barca, it wouldn't be that dark..:goyea:
Well i think you only watch barcelona , real madrid game .

Mid and low table are highly competitive. Girona (my home town) was relagated and there is espanoyl got relagated this year.

We have fantastic second division league as well , overall i think spanish league is better than england in terms of talent search and youth players.

Most brazilians and rest of latin players come here as stepping stone for football career.

Last edited by a moderator:
F

Fallen Prince

Barca is right now laughing stock .

Rakitic to sevilla , vidal to inter, suarez to Juve

Return investment absolute nothing. Here people think real madtlrid loves to kick its players. Here we are crying finding ways to sell Gareth bale.

Status
Not open for further replies.