Who will become the European Champion?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fallen Prince

Dude messi fans are over and out war on spanish football forum.
Some even said barca will collapse without messi.

Looks like these fans are youtube familand messi worshippers are so dam eye sore.

Messi fans : messi is greatest , rest of player live under his mercy live under his holiness. barca is finished itvwill never win trophy again because sir , god left the club.

ESPN commentators : Daily coverage of how other barca player should learn from messi. Messi is perfect , god he should leave this stupid club and players. You know what we should all pray we are lucky to be alive .
Post automatically merged:

Overall i think messi fans are very arrogant and toxic. The nature of toxicity to degrade the club which had greats like cryuff, maradona , koeman , ronaldinho , xavi , iniesta .

People in barcelona give two shit to this drama , if messi leaves there will be tear or two but they will back the club ,Its just cross correction . Messi fan knows two shit about spanish clubs it has always been club greater than the player thats the motto .

Last edited by a moderator:
club greater than the player thats the motto .
Better you stop spouting Nonsense , It isnt about The Club , Its a war between Bartomeu And Messi

Messi fans : messi is greatest
He is the greatest Fam or at least top 2 with Maradona no-one else comes close , Check what the Players and the Great Coaches of today think about Messi , Ffs Even Players Like Rooney who Have Played With Cristiano ( who is surely a top 10 in history ) admire Messi more than him.:myman:

Speaking Of Which Champions League Released the squad Of the season and a certain someone is rightfully Missing lmao :steef:

F

Fallen Prince

Messi fans : stats stats stats omg goat player , meh football savior.

Real football fans : club greater than player

Messi fans : pulls out dagger :pepeshit: How dare you blah blah i bet your goat sucks. *messi greatest on planet* chants .

Messi meanwhile he is with suarez : :jordanmf:

Will cr7 ever get this publicity . I heard kun is upto streaming games on twitch thats the reason of me going to city cant i just enjoy my retirement , anyway f**k barto:eeke:

Kun :

Juve and Andre pirlo : https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.da...antaway-Barcelona-star-Cristiano-Ronaldo.html
Lets pair him with Ronaldo . :stealthblack:

CR7 : :odenugh:

Messi fans : stats stats stats omg goat player , meh football savior.

Real football fans : club greater than player

Messi fans : pulls out dagger :pepeshit: How dare you blah blah i bet your goat sucks. *messi greatest on planet* chants .

Messi meanwhile he is with suarez : :jordanmf:

Will cr7 ever get this publicity . I heard kun is upto streaming games on twitch thats the reason of me going to city cant i just enjoy my retirement , anyway f**k barto:eeke:

Kun :

Juve and Andre pirlo : https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.da...antaway-Barcelona-star-Cristiano-Ronaldo.html
Lets pair him with Ronaldo . :stealthblack:

CR7 : :odenugh:
Trying to make some sense outta this :seriously:

F

Fallen Prince

Better you stop spouting Nonsense , It isnt about The Club , Its a war between Bartomeu And Messi

He is the greatest Fam or at least top 2 with Maradona no-one else comes close , Check what the Players and the Great Coaches of today think about Messi , Ffs Even Players Like Rooney who Have Played With Cristiano ( who is surely a top 10 in history ) admire Messi more than him.:myman:

Speaking Of Which Champions League Released the squad Of the season and a certain someone is rightfully Missing lmao :steef:
Keep wanking dat shit up. I love how messi fan dont realise he hasnt won cl without xavi and iniesta.

Where was your goats magic during Argentina games. :whitepress:

Keep wanking dat shit up. I love how messi fan dont realise he hasnt won cl without xavi and iniesta.

Where was your goats magic during Argentina games. :whitepress:
Sure now we comparing team trophies for Individual brilliance now ?:choppawhat: He did win the ballon dor without Xavi and Iniesta and Has Individual Awards For the best player for Argentina unlike your Penny boy

F

Fallen Prince

You guys have made football toxic. Messi is just another good player. We dont treat him as God here in Europe. :okay:

The amount of wanking started by messi fans has led to this situation.

You guys want a coupe and remove bartemou , no wonder you guys are kids . Have you thought who will come next ? What happens to koeman ? The no confidence needs 16000 signature and its not easy as you think .

Then you have no idea how football managment runs. Its collective fault that barca performed pathetic this season. I find it funny how messi clinically escaped from all faults when his team poorly performed against bayern. (Dont tell me that s bartemou fault as well) .

It shows how cult following is so dangerous in football.

Sure now we comparing team trophies for Individual brilliance now ?:choppawhat: He did win the ballon dor without Xavi and Iniesta and Has Individual Awards For the best player for Argentina unlike your Penny boy
You do realise ronaldo is our rival in iberia derby . Why are you saying i am ronaldo fan again , just because i am madridista ,Messi fans imo :milaugh:

I see what you did there like i said i give two shit about individual glories :funky: You do realise your god wanted neymar and miss iniesta so much. :gokulaugh:

You guys have made football toxic. Messi is just another good player. We dont treat him as God here in Europe. :okay:

You guys want a coupe and remove bartemou , no wonder you guys are kids . Have you thought who will come next ? What happens to koeman ? The no confidence needs 16000 signature and its not easy as you think .

Then you have no idea how football managment runs. Its collective fault that barca performed pathetic this season. I find it funny how messi clinically escaped from all faults when his team poorly performed against bayern. (Dont tell me that s bartemou fault as well) .

16000 signatures? Really? From where do they get this much signatures? lol

Messi is just another good player.
His obnoxiously low IQ summed Up In one line :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::milaugh::steef:

You do realise ronaldo is our rival in iberia derby . Why are you saying i am ronaldo fan again , just because i am madridista ,Messi fans imo :milaugh:

I see what you did there like i said i give two shit about individual glories :funky: You do realise your god wanted neymar and miss iniesta so much. :gokulaugh:
No because you gloated on that Fake stat , When I mentioned About it and Even had No clue About your sources own credibility , I know Where Your Bias lies

Last edited:
F

Fallen Prince

16000 signatures? Really? From where do they get this much signatures? lol
Yes they need around 66 percent approval , pretty tough task considering half of the club member overwhimengly back bartomeu (his loyalist) .
Most catalan politician here likes bartemou because he is a catalan , next he supported jailed catalan nationalists when there was fake refrendum , also a successful businessman in his other ventures.

He is not going down without a fight. I dont know hoelw much messi' s infulence work but if he gets barca fans rally around him barto is finished. I think messi is probably waiting for more dissent to happen so that barto gives him good deal to stay in the club and more role in administration . However, he seems to avoid all those things for now so the ball is in messi's park not in bartemous den.

Status
Not open for further replies.