Who will become the European Champion?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
2 clubs in Champions League semi,and 2 clubs in Europa League semi. Premier League confirms itself to be the best league!
Post automatically merged:

There are talks about the Superleague. Thoughts on this?

Last edited:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Dunno if you guys realize but if this shit really happens this is the end of the football for us fans.......

I'm fucking disgusted with my team's decision.........

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Ruined my fucking week
After all the good will at this club getting to a CL semi final beating city getting to a cup final.
And now it all means fuck all.
I still can't even fucking believe in this news. I'm like. yo this is some late april fools joke right?

and then every football nibba tweets about this Fabrizio and other duded confirming Im like what the fuck?

The end of an era.

If anything i hope the Super League materialises, i mean like why would a Liverpool/Man United/Chelsea give a shit about a Carling Cup or a FA Cup? These teams over the last few years look disinterested even in the Premier League. If they push for a ESL, i hope they can push some of the money they get back to their respective leagues they came from down the pyramid.

This gives all other teams a chance to push to win the league opening the doors for a whole new era. For one i'll be glad there will be no Arsenal or Spurs in the Premier League or Real Madrid and Barca in La Liga. I mean these teams are fucking annoying.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
If anything i hope the Super League materialises, i mean like why would a Liverpool/Man United/Chelsea give a shit about a Carling Cup or a FA Cup? These teams over the last few years look disinterested even in the Premier League. If they push for a ESL, i hope they can push some of the money they get back to their respective leagues they came from down the pyramid.

This gives all other teams a chance to push to win the league opening the doors for a whole new era. For one i'll be glad there will be no Arsenal or Spurs in the Premier League or Real Madrid and Barca in La Liga. I mean these teams are fucking annoying.
Lmfao what is this shit.
The other 14 teams in the pl won't be getting a single penny from this.
This is only gonna fuck up every other league.

Lmfao what is this shit.
The other 14 teams in the pl won't be getting a single penny from this.
This is only gonna fuck up every other league.
Well no matter what we do we as fans won't know shit like the Premier League was birthed without the fans knowledge and out the blue it was formed from the Football League. Even the European Cup to the Champions League, also this new iteration of Champions League and maybe the Europa League.

Not knowledge but fans input sorry

I really support the idea of the ESL than have the idea still brewing in the air

Well PSG and Bayern didnt join . If they both join its officially end of the leagues as we know.
Post automatically merged:

Well no matter what we do we as fans won't know shit like the Premier League was birthed without the fans knowledge and out the blue it was formed from the Football League. Even the European Cup to the Champions League, also this new iteration of Champions League and maybe the Europa League.

Not knowledge but fans input sorry

I really support the idea of the ESL than have the idea still brewing in the air
It will be boring honestly, Soccer is not like American sports brauh.

Whole lot of these works in NBA were rich have powers to decide and buy players . I feel Soccer has lot of traditional value and it will fail in Europe.

Status
Not open for further replies.