• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Don't be angry at me Leth be angry at messi instead
Leroroncino. You are mad cause no one cares about Madrid after Ronaldo left.

Not mad at Messi. While Bartolomeu was still around I wished for him to leave this scum structure. Sad that Laporta came too late.

Peroroncino

๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…ฐ ๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ณ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ณ
โ€Ž
Leroroncino. You are mad cause no one cares about Madrid after Ronaldo left.

Not mad at Messi. While Bartolomeu was still around I wished for him to leave this scum sctructure. Sad that Laporta came too late.
:josad:

Seth

โ€Ž
tebas should literally be shitting bricks rn. both barca and madrid might make moves for the biggest stars now - like haaland, mbappe etc they badly need the views.
Post automatically merged:

maybe kai havertz as well
If Messi signs with PSG, I wouldn't be surprised if Mbappe requests to leave shortly after instead of playing one more year.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
โ€Ž
If Messi signs with PSG, I wouldn't be surprised if Mbappe requests to leave shortly after instead of playing one more year.
lool yeah. neymar and messi both like to have the ball and are high volume creators so mbappe gotta put in more work off the ball. and defensively the team will look like a train wreck if none of the forwards press efficiently. its gonna be another dysfunctional team like lucho's 2016-17 barca all over again - carried by individual heroics rather than cohesive team play. ofc they'll win the league and will sell a fuck ton of jerseys but they can kiss the cl good bye

Seth

โ€Ž
Bayern got knocked out by PSG last season and is going to get knocked out this season again
They barely managed to overcome hospitalized Bayern without the key players. Tf you talking about.

They barely managed to overcome hospitalized Bayern without the key players. Tf you talking about.
they knocked bayern out without all of this new players that are joining in

+ their coach is gone

Messi is going to avange the 8-2, Neymar will make the germans regret the 7-1, Mbappe will make them suffer for what they did to france in world war 2

Mark my words ! If they get to face against each other, that is...

Seth

โ€Ž
they knocked bayern out without all of this new players that are joining in

+ their coach is gone

Messi is going to avange the 8-2, Neymar will make the germans regret the 7-1, Mbappe will make them suffer for what they did to france in world war 2

Mark my words ! If they get to face against each other, that is...
:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.