Who will become the European Champion?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Why do people hate PSG lol if Real Madrid and Barca are in bad financial situations now its because they did shady stuff for years and years!
I wouldn't go for as cheap of an excuse as a money team. I support City so it would be inappropriate.

People hate PSG because of their false promises. They get the best players each season. Promise the heaven of football to their fans and can't deliver. + they celebrate wins against hospitalized teams.

WTF are you talking about lol

Bayern got knocked out by PSG last season and is going to get knocked out this season again

Messi + Mbappe + Neymar this is the recreation of the MSN trio, the MMN trio !!
Bayern actually dominated tho ? If not for those sloppy mistakes from Neuer,PSG might not have went through,They’re even leaking goals in Ligue 1
Post automatically merged:

Real Madrid offered 188 milion of Euros for Mbappe. I still think its possible for Ronaldo to go to PSG or Man City if they dont get Kane. Juve wants him out,its clear!
Yeah he hinders Juventus overall game i feel due to which they lose that flexibility and become a lot more predictable.

Last edited:

ALI!

Stand on the edge of your dream and fight
Looking forward news about Mbappe's future
Think it's settled, according to Thomas Tuchel (PSG coach) and a Qatari news agency (Owners of the club) Mbappe's staying this season and is leaving for free next season.
they think his stay this season will profit them more than selling him ...

Pretty sure mbappe is staying this season
But he will sign a new contract
There’s no way psg is giving him for free to real madrid

Real Madrid will get him next season but it won’t be for free

Status
Not open for further replies.