Who will become the European Champion?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How low Barca has fallen.
They are being called underdogs now :(
Yep ,Dont really Have Any Chance To be honest , the Main Thing Which Comes Up Is that Barca's Press is shaky and With Dead Legs They Go Nowhere , I mean No Pace whatsoever , Semedo Does That On Occasions but he Lacks That awareness In the final Third
Post automatically merged:

I am afraid of Barca Playing a 4-4-2 diamond with vidal Roberto in the Midfield and messi Suarez upfront , no pace to counterattack since i doubt barca will even barely have enough of the ball , Hope they dont choke and Atleast give bayern a decent fight

Yep all records are fake.

Next CR7 is fake player :milaugh:

Have you actually visited a game ? I did , any guy who think cr7 is overrated in dribble skills will be online and twitter people.

Even die hard barcelona fans i meet say cr7 is genius.
Man You're Seriously Dumb or what ? Only Thing I Said is The stat Doing rounds on social Media Which claims CR once had 20 dribbles vs benfica is "FAKE".Its Been Confirmed officially

F

Fallen Prince

Man You're Seriously Dumb or what ? Only Thing I Said is The stat Doing rounds on social Media Which claims CR once had 20 dribbles vs benfica is "FAKE".Its Been Confirmed officially
Stop peddling fake news about dribbles seriously who told you this.

You are the dumb one here acting like analyst. Check the record of CR7 dribbles.

You are the dumb one here acting like analyst. Check the record of CR7 dribbles.
What Do You Mean Who Told me This ? Ofc its the Official Site responsible For Stats Collection Opta

Having said That I'm Seriously Disappointed In Your Lack of Knowledge About Football in general , What Comes and What Goes ?

Stop Following Penny Boi Fanpages guys seriously ,they are mostly propaganda driven and Use their official citings from fan made videos

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.