Who will become the European Champion?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bogard

You can't win
โ€Ž
Seriously though, Belgium is the favorite now for sure. They are a very compact team and in the offensive field with Lukaku, not many can handle him. Eden Hazard also seems to be playing better and better. However with the way things are going, I get the feeling the winner will be the least expected

The biggest problem I see with this Italian side is the ability to soak pressure and recover after a difficult phase in the match.

Their match against Austria, thankfully would've helped them in that regard to an extent. Decision making inside the final third has been questionable too.

Besides that, they can really trouble Belgium if they keep playing and pressing the way they have been before. It's so much fun to root for this side right now.
Honestly, I think the match against Belgium is going to be easier than the match we had against Austria.
Their defense is not that good and they can't play well under pressure. We've seen how Denmark dominated the first half against them when they kept pressuring. They scored a goal and were able to score more. They also have a slow pace. We've seen it against Portugal. We have fast pacing and we put a lot of pressure on the opponents. Also, our defense is the best in the world so far, we only conceded one goal in 10 matches.

Belgium stands no chance against the Italians.

I don't even want to talk about the statistics and the history of Italy vs Belgium: 14 wins for us and only 4 wins for Belgium.
Post automatically merged:

I can see Germany going far to the semis or the even final but they will not win against Italy.

Status
Not open for further replies.