Who will become the European Champion?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
That was satisfying after the whistles english supporters made toward italian players.
As someone from the UK I was appalled by the behaviour of our fans. Italy were the better team and deserved to win, congrats Italy 🇮🇹.

Its funny how the stadium started to empty out after Italy won.:suresure:
Post automatically merged:

It was kinda amusing to see Kate and William's, as well as David Beckham's disappointed faces.
Tom cruise was also there.

Italians were clearly the better at playing with the ball and offense, I think that they should have honnestly won even before penalties.

As someone from the UK I was appalled by the behaviour of our fans. Italy were the better team and deserved to win, congrats Italy 🇮🇹.

Its funny how the stadium started to empty out after Italy won.:suresure:

Tom cruise was also there.
Tom Cruise was here ? Was he really watching the match or was he packing fudge (though he'll pretend he's a very busy actor, lol) ?

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
Italians were clearly the better at playing with the ball and offense, I think that they should have honnestly won even before penalties.

Tom Cruise was here ? Was he really watching the match or was he packing fudge (though he'll pretend he's a very busy actor, lol) ?
He was there! He was sitting with Beckham sometime during the first half

Watching and supporting Italy is not good for the heart lol

But waking up all those nights to watch all those matches feels sooo worth it right now damn...

This Euro was so so needed after a barren run of nothing exciting happening since last year (especially in sports) and especially during these times.

@Finalbeta @ShinichiMugi @ErionRoronoa @God Buggy congrats guys, I can only imagine the wild scenes there lol

Watching and supporting Italy is not good for the heart lol

But waking up all those nights to watch all those matches feels sooo worth it right now damn...

This Euro was so so needed after a barren run of nothing exciting happening since last year (especially in sports) and especially during these times.

@Finalbeta @ShinichiMugi @ErionRoronoa @God Buggy congrats guys, I can only imagine the wild scenes there lol
It came off as a blast considering what had happened in 2017.

Status
Not open for further replies.