Who will become the European Champion?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tweets from Savills:
'Savills is committed to eliminating discrimination and encouraging diversity amongst our workforce. A full investigation will be carried out in regards to this unacceptable incident.

Savills abhors and has zero tolerance to any form of racism and racial discrimination and is appalled by the racist comments in these tweets. Savills is immediately investigating and will take appropriate action'

Copa Maradona featuring Italy - Argentina will presumably be played and it will take place in Naples, where I live, at the Stadium Diego Armando Maradona.

I'm so excited for these fresh news.
What a player he was, absolute madness. Top 2 of the best to ever play, with a certain Black Pearl.

Fair to have the stadium renamed after him. It also sounds pretty cool, like "Come to play here, this is the DIEGO ARMANDO MARADONA. Our home. And we are waiting for you."

Spain vs Brazil will play for the Olympic gold medal. I think they both deserve it,because Brazil is always Brazil,and Spain showed ambition because they brought a lot of players who were also at the Euros like Simon,Dani Olmo,Oyarzabal,Pedri,and also famous names like Asensio. So i dont know who i will support for the gold medal haha but i will surely support Japan for the bronze medal.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Fam. It's so weird. But on the other hand. Right before Bartolomeu left I was praying for Messi to leave. Last few years was a disaster because of Barto.

I hope he finds a good team for his few last years of good game. He did everything in this sport aside of WC ofc.

When it comes to Barca. Man the dark times are upon us. Especially that Messi lead in both goals and assists recently xD.

and btw.

LaLiga viewership goes brrrrrr.

Fam. It's so weird. But on the other hand. Right before Bartolomeu left I was praying for Messi to leave. Last few years was a disaster because of Barto.

I hope he finds a good team for his few last years of good game. He did everything in this sport aside of WC ofc.

When it comes to Barca. Man the dark times are upon us. Especially that Messi lead in both goals and assists recently xD.

and btw.

LaLiga viewership goes brrrrrr.
oh he is going to go with guardiola:goyea:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
messi + kdb + a functional team :cheers::steef:
Post automatically merged:

it sucks that he had to play with absolute bottom of the barrel bums like arda turan, andre gomes, denis suarez, paulinho, paco alcacer (was fuego for like half a season at dortmund but thats it) , douglas, yerry mina.

and once we got dembele he turned to be the biggest fraud in football. coutinho is just dead weight right now. no sane team will ever pay even 30-40 million for coutinho now. useless piece of shit. was single handedly responsible for the liverpool CL exit.

IMO messi shouldve left this team and pos management waaay back when they disrespected abidal and cruyff. he's carried this team so hard since 2016 - 17 season. he deserves so much better. its just sad to see his legacy being tarnished by all these bums.

:josad:
Post automatically merged:

we were at the peak of club football in 2010 - absolute domination. nobody could touch us. and one election where laporta lost and retards like sandro rosell and bartomeu came in and trashed the club.

ten years later look at the state of this instituition.

i would 100% go and piss on their graves once those bastards die.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.