A = Man City,Paris Saint Germain
B= Atletico Madrid,Liverpool
C= Borussia Dortmund,Ajax
D = Real Madrid,Inter Milan
E = Bayern,Barcelona
F = Man United,Atalanta
G = Sevilla,Wolfsburg
H = Chelsea,Juventus

So it would be 4 english teams,4 spanish teams,3 italian teams,3 german teams,1 french team and 1 dutch team
Pretty much. Except group G , I have Lille & Sevilla. Don't follow both but giving Lille benefit of the doubt here cause they're champion of France. Lol
Post automatically merged:

Ronaldo are not going to Manchester City. :crazwhat:
Some serious betrayal right here, hope it won't happen. But the media keep shouting this deal is close to be done though lmao

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Pretty much. Except group G , I have Lille & Sevilla. Don't follow both but giving Lille benefit of the doubt here cause they're champion of France. Lol

Some serious betrayal right here, hope it won't happen. But the media keep shouting this deal is close to be done though lmao
Sadly being champion of France doesn't mean much :josad: (PSG was just playing really bad last year)

They have a chance to go next round but with french teams there is always a choke possibility

Sadly being champion of France doesn't mean much :josad: (PSG was just playing really bad last year)

They have a chance to go next round but with french teams there is always a choke possibility
Imao are there seriously no good team beside PSG? Wolfburg's level at least? Lol. We don't compare Lille to some big shots right here bro, so at least being champion of france still got a weight Lol

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Imao are there seriously no good team beside PSG? Wolfburg's level at least? Lol. We don't compare Lille to some big shots right here bro, so at least being champion of france still got a weight Lol
Yeah maybe Lille wasn't bad last year but its history in CL isn't that great and the club culture doesn't really lead me to believe they would make miracle. A club like Lyon or Monaco even if weaker than Lille in France championship last year would likely do better than them in CL only because of the CL culture and experience.

But maybe I underestimate them

Yeah maybe Lille wasn't bad last year but its history in CL isn't that great and the club culture doesn't really lead me to believe they would make miracle. A club like Lyon or Monaco even if weaker than Lille in France championship last year would likely do better than them in CL only because of the CL culture and experience.

But maybe I underestimate them
I agree they wouldn't make a miracle during this edition like goes to semi or final but go through from group stage as 2nd to Sevilla certainly not a miracle, right? especially when they have group with teams roughly on same level as them. I certainly wouldn't favor them if you add 1 more big team on their group though lol

So apparently Man United just surpassed City for Ronaldo! Betrayal avoided,its a return instead!
Lmao this should be expected since there is not much money on Ronaldo right, bellow 30m?

He will do great. At least 25 goals in PL and 6-7 decisive goals in CL
Yeah. But he wouldn't be playing the way he used to be, that was very entertaining. Lol

He now probably going to use more of his positioning and waiting for decent crosses from Bruno or Pogba. Or simply use his present to distract opponent defences so the others can get the opportunity.

He might or might not score that many. It depends on how many penalties MU will get this season as well.

Okay. Overall, he'll be stiil good then lol

Anyway any tonight is Liverpool vs Chelsea. This would be good match, waiting for the battle between Lukaku and Virg.

Status
Not open for further replies.