• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
I think Arsenal wasn't that bad last year however

But it surprised me that they lost the Europa League final to Chelsea
We were shit last year bro. Trust me on this at least as a arsenal fan- Emery fucked us in the ass.

Apart from the good run in the Europa last year, we've been consistently shit in the prem and in Europe for the past 5-7 years.

We will need a long time to rebuild. I would give it 5 years.

We were shit last year bro. Trust me on this at least as a arsenal fan- Emery fucked us in the ass.

Apart from the good run in the Europa last year, we've been consistently shit in the prem and in Europe for the past 5-7 years.

We will need a long time to rebuild. I would give it 5 years.
Well I hoped you could win

I hate Sarri's teams lmao

I don't care too much tbh.

Didn't expect that so I'm happy.
+ Reading 10 year old Liverpool fans who are supporting the club since they won a championship crying about this is priceless.
I feel like people born in Liverpool are lucky football fans

Not for the trophies and victories but they are very passionate just like here for the Neapolitans in Naples

djiayebee

☆ 𝕊𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕡𝕖𝕣 𝔻𝕒𝕕𝕕𝕪 ☆
Best club to have ever existed. It is what it is- We are the mofo gunners

Well enjoy your title run while you still can. You won't be getting these Ws for much longer
:hihihi:
Do you mean best club in EPL...? That has to be heavily debated, but it is certainly not true for all of Europe

:kata:

Can't wait to see how Marseille will play in CL next year with AVB, at Velodrome!

And that's not even considering the potential takeover by the Saudis (?), if McCourt agrees to sell... They'd be probably more successful in acquiring them than their try with Newcastle anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.