Who will become the European Champion?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Champions league should be between PSG (easiest path), City and Bayern (the two best teams rn).

Don't see anyone else winning it.
I don't want at all PSG winning his first champions league this year and like that. It has to be something huge, this year the CL has not the same flavor at all.

And don't worry even with the easiest path PSG will find a way to screw one way or another.

Let's not forget the impact that a referee can have when Real or Barcelona plays. City doesn't have a big enough advantage to feel safe.
I still remember those matches against Bayern in 2017, where they were literally pulled through by the ref lmao (two offside goals for Madrid and one totally bs red card for a Bayern player).
Such things wont happen again since there is Var now

F

Fallen Prince

Could this happen even this month? 🤔

I'm curious to figure what will happen with this team now
Take care hope you guys kick barca's ass , gonna say it will be tough since you guys will be playing in their homeground , good thing is there are no hardcore barca fans .
Post automatically merged:

Madrid is always a threat, but their situation isn't the best rn (down 1:2 to City and having to play the return leg on the road in England).
We are gonna win bro , we faced this against Juventus when we are touring back to Turin , Man city is nothing .
Post automatically merged:

Champions league should be between PSG (easiest path), City and Bayern (the two best teams rn).

Don't see anyone else winning it.
Bayern is unfortunately a threat but you really cannot see its an easy path for others . If you think Atletico , Leipzig are pushover let me remind both of them just kicked best team from England .

Oh forgot Atlanta kicked valencias ass , honestly CL is unpredictable .

As a madrid fan we dont to face Juve early (bad history with them in QF) and it's cringe to see CR7 is no longer with us .

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.