Who will become the European Champion?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bayern Barca, am interesting matchup. If Bayern plays with that intensity and fast paces, I can see they have a very massive chance beating Barca in this game.
As most of Bayern squad has been on fire this CL season, especially Lewandowski, Gnabry, as well as Davies. And on the other hands, Barca looking off quite much, especially the defence or midfield, and to some degrees in the front as well, with Suarez declining and Griezmann doesn’t seem to link that great with Messi or Suarez. Fati, Puig are youngsters and they don’t have much experience in the big match such as this.
But I’m not saying that Barca don’t stand any chance, they still have quality players like De Jong in the midfield, Stegen in the goal, or Lenglet in the defence, as well as the legend like Messi, who skills are on the highest level.
I’m no doubt believing in Bayern, but with a player like Messi or Ronaldo in your team, I’m supposed it’s still too soon to write them off.
And even if Beyern wins, it might be a close match, who knows. Since every underdogs have been surprising so far.

The match is at 2 AM in my country, its hard to decide if i should watch the match or not lol
Yeah, Asian countries are pretty late to watch. As for mine, it’s 5:00 am in the morning, and since it’s Saturday and Bayern is my team so I’ll watch it.
But next week, if Bayern goes through and plays in the semis, I might not be able to watch it live, since it’s in Thursday and I’m quite busy on that day next week.

Yeah,they were really good against liverpool last year.
Well, they were good on the first leg though, but then, Valverde happened as usual I’m supposed.
But I have to admit that even though Barca still lost in the end, they did better against Liverpool compared to Bayern last year tbh. Kovac was such a disappointment. I mean, losing in home ground is very poor tbh.
Post automatically merged:

Kovac and Valverde, the two names that might be hated the most by Barca and Bayern fans.
Especially for Valverde I think, those two bottling leads are one of the most embarrassing things Barca have done I guess. It’s even worse than when they lost against 7-0 Bayern in 2013.
Well, for kovac, he also lost big in the league as well. And his coaching style weakens Bayern quite a lot last year, tbh.

Last edited:
You mean to say his records are fake. 5 cl trophies is not enough only messi fans dont like him because he got hattrick.Come on dude just say facts you dont like ronaldo i am open on messi i dont like his character because he fiddles with pro catalan independence faction.

He was best player in the planet 2-3 years ago. What do you expect from 34 year old now ?

His compatriot wayne rooney is retired in his late 30s.
Where did I say his records were fake? @SaintBellkin was talking about his impact on the game this season and you're acting like he is a hater. I didn't even participate in this debate and you are putting words in my mouth.
I actually like Ronaldo, and I don't care about how he and messi act outside of the pitch. I don't judge football players on that otherwise I would hate them all because of their general hypocrisy (except for a few).

However I do think like @SaintBellkin when he says that Ronaldo currently isn't on the level of messi or neymar. Not this season, is it over for him? I don't know and I don't care. He made history already with messi. They reigned over football for 15 years both accumulating records.

My preference will go for Messi but that doesn't make me a Ronaldo hater. I even liked him more than messi when he was still playing for Manchester United.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
It will be toss both are big teams bayerns performace in qf has slipped through out the years

Barca is good in knockout tournaments.
I think Bayern and Rummenige in general are making a big ass mistake.

They are basically disrespecting Barcelona's offense and Messi in general.

This can end up very fucking bad if karma works against them.

Saying that Messi is not capable of dribbling out Davies is duh:pepeke::pepeke::pepeke:

I'm a long time Barcelona fan and I will support them in this match as hell.

Bayern needs a reality check and if they manage to show off in this reality check then Champions League final is nothing more then a process for them.

Last edited:
Arsenal signed quite a good signing ngl
:kata:
Post automatically merged:

Staying that Messi is not capable of dribbling out Davies is duh:pepeke::pepeke::pepeke:

Bayern needs a reality check and if they manage to show off in this reality check then Champions League final is nothing more then a process for them.
I like the way you believe in your team.
Wining, losing, tomorrow is gonna be an amazing match for sure.
:endthis::kata:

F

Fallen Prince

Where did I say his records were fake? @SaintBellkin was talking about his impact on the game this season and you're acting like he is a hater. I didn't even participate in this debate and you are putting words in my mouth.
I actually like Ronaldo, and I don't care about how he and messi act outside of the pitch. I don't judge football players on that otherwise I would hate them all because of their general hypocrisy (except for a few).

However I do think like @SaintBellkin when he says that Ronaldo currently isn't on the level of messi or neymar. Not this season, is it over for him? I don't know and I don't care. He made history already with messi. They reigned over football for 15 years both accumulating records.

My preference will go for Messi but that doesn't make me a Ronaldo hater. I even liked him more than messi when he was still playing for Manchester United.
I agree current ronaldo is off peak he is aging , its natural process.

To me CR7 is frenemy because of iberian rivalry in fifa wc , its hard to not like the guy.

We had disaster 2018 wc with loaf manager , fernando herro had to take the role and lost to russia in penalty . :milaugh:

Saying that Messi is not capable of dribbling out Davies is duh:pepeke::pepeke::pepeke:

The game solely depends on Bayern's attitude and Messi.

The only way I see Barca winning this game is if Bayern doesn't bring their A game and Messi himself has an outstanding game once again.

If both teams play like they have most season, Bayern takes this comfortably imho.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
The game solely depends on Bayern's attitude and Messi.

The only way I see Barca winning this game is if Bayern doesn't bring their A game and Messi himself has an outstanding game once again.

If both teams play like they have most season, Bayern takes this comfortably imho.
I think if Bayern will trust Lewandowski as they were doing the entire season and Lewy himself will want to prove to the world that he is the Number 1 right now we might see a Top game.

Status
Not open for further replies.