Who will become the European Champion?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If both teams play at their very best, Bayern wins comfortably.

Recently they had problems with their high line though, so it will be interesting to see if Paris can exploit that or if Bayern fixes those problems.
Maybe. I'm probably thinking about their best players with Neymar and Mbappe. I still can't really trust Alaba and especially Boateng or Pavard playing a high line against their attacking front and their defense is gonna be better than Barca and Lyon's although I worry about Navas being injured.
Post automatically merged:

Will Navas play against Bayern?
PSG are apparently confident that he'll play so he might be available after all.

F

Fallen Prince

Well tried by lyon but they lack quality and experience players in their team to play in cl semis . After coming this far with limited budget hats off to them.

Maybe. I'm probably thinking about their best players with Neymar and Mbappe. I still can't really trust Alaba and especially Boateng or Pavard playing a high line against their attacking front and their defense is gonna be better than Barca and Lyon's although I worry about Navas being injured.

PSG are apparently confident that he'll play so he might be available after all.
Ya with how madrid board treated the legend , i wish he can show middle finger to perez and his top guys.

I always wanted navas to remain in madrid . I hate our board members its time we bid adeu to corrupt madrid board.

I am so glad @RayanOO didnt get the prediction right this time! fuck Lyon
Experience matters in cl.

For them its a big takeaway and experience . Hopefully more sponsors back them after this performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.