Spoiler General Kingdom Spoiler

Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
also it's powerscaling shit by now shin has to be num 3 or 2 in whole of china
Maybe in weight but I don't think this matters now. Shin will have to accept the responsibilities of being a General/Great General at some point and realize he can't go right ahead and duel someone since if he falls the whole Army falls.

Also power scaling rarely matters in Kingdom, Houken is like a martial God but loses to most who carry a lot of weight behind their blows. Ouki isn't the strongest physically out of the 6GG of Qin but he's placed above them all usually due to weight.

I think Shin might have a lot of weight but weaker physicals, so he might still have struggles. For what I see:
Han/Qi: little to no point in Shin having a major fighting role, maybe against young figures in future Chinese wars but not now.
Zhao: Riboku and his seemingly endless supply of getting strong as Generals to ally with him
Chu: Kouyoku & the fact Chu has likely hundreds of Generals that were previously Great Generals of their small city states.
Yan: Mountain people making a return therefore endless potential of how strong they are since they're mysterious
Wei: Gaimou, Ranbihaku, etc.

I think Shin still has a ways to go, even if he can contend with the hardest hitters in China.
Post automatically merged:

Guys I can assure you Mouten would wipe the floor with Shin
Give Mouten 60.000 men
Shin 100.000 men

Mouten would kill them in day one

Mouten vs Ouhon is different but
Shin is just a good unit leader in a fight where he has to think rather than charging
Shin is useless
I like the Ousen,Riboku, Ouhon or Mouten more

Ten:80.000 vs Shin: 80.000
Ten would mope the floor with Shin
Mouten, Ouhon, and Ten aren't surviving that Zhao Right Wing at Shukai plains. Sorry. Mouten fought against weaker commanders, Ouhon already nearly died there, and Ten was pretty useless sadly. Shin however was the MVP in that stretch of the Campaign.

Maybe in weight but I don't think this matters now. Shin will have to accept the responsibilities of being a General/Great General at some point and realize he can't go right ahead and duel someone since if he falls the whole Army falls.

Also power scaling rarely matters in Kingdom, Houken is like a martial God but loses to most who carry a lot of weight behind their blows. Ouki isn't the strongest physically out of the 6GG of Qin but he's placed above them all usually due to weight.

I think Shin might have a lot of weight but weaker physicals, so he might still have struggles. For what I see:
Han/Qi: little to no point in Shin having a major fighting role, maybe against young figures in future Chinese wars but not now.
Zhao: Riboku and his seemingly endless supply of getting strong as Generals to ally with him
Chu: Kouyoku & the fact Chu has likely hundreds of Generals that were previously Great Generals of their small city states.
Yan: Mountain people making a return therefore endless potential of how strong they are since they're mysterious
Wei: Gaimou, Ranbihaku, etc.

I think Shin still has a ways to go, even if he can contend with the hardest hitters in China.
Post automatically merged:

Mouten, Ouhon, and Ten aren't surviving that Zhao Right Wing at Shukai plains. Sorry. Mouten fought against weaker commanders, Ouhon already nearly died there, and Ten was pretty useless sadly. Shin however was the MVP in that stretch of the Campaign.
Really ???
Shin would die if he were in Moutens position
Shin is just a character to make the manga look amazing with artist and acrobatic actions thats all
Without Karyo Ten Shin would have been annihilated on the spot he can thank god he is the MC otherwise thats hilarious

Who did layout the fighting plan ??? Not Shin
Who is coordinating the whole field ?? not Shin

The author highlights just one spot and you think thats all there are fighting thousands of men there Shin is pretty much insignificant to that scale

He cant lay out a battle plan from Zero
he cant coordinate an army soley

Forget the generals in shukai plans

Heki would annihilate Shin

Hi everyone :blush:

I caught up chapter 1 to chapter 700 in like 2 weeks. Seems like this is a new arc with only like 5 chapters out. So just want to get people sense of whether it may be a better to binge read after an arc fully finish or to following weekly release since the arcs in Kingdom is fairly long
Welcome!!
:endthis:
It mostly depends on you preferences and how patient you are, but the arcs have been getting relatively long, usually in the 100+ chapters range. So, regardless of which option you decide on, you'll be waiting for a while for any "significant progress."

With that in mind, I would recommend following weekly, and taking a few brakes here and there based on how you feel. That way you won't really have a need to re-read previous materials because you forgot since it's been so long.

Also, I feel like experiencing the forum discussions of the chapters is very different from reading the conversations at a later date. Perhaps you may notice some things / clues that the community missed, and by that point, it would be too late for that to matter, if you decide you want to post about it.
:bignews::bignews:

Hi everyone :blush:

I caught up chapter 1 to chapter 700 in like 2 weeks. Seems like this is a new arc with only like 5 chapters out. So just want to get people sense of whether it may be a better to binge read after an arc fully finish or to following weekly release since the arcs in Kingdom is fairly long
Read remaining arc 1 or 2 chapters per day , don't rush any more

Welcome!!
:endthis:
It mostly depends on you preferences and how patient you are, but the arcs have been getting relatively long, usually in the 100+ chapters range. So, regardless of which option you decide on, you'll be waiting for a while for any "significant progress."

With that in mind, I would recommend following weekly, and taking a few brakes here and there based on how you feel. That way you won't really have a need to re-read previous materials because you forgot since it's been so long.

Also, I feel like experiencing the forum discussions of the chapters is very different from reading the conversations at a later date. Perhaps you may notice some things / clues that the community missed, and by that point, it would be too late for that to matter, if you decide you want to post about it.
:bignews::bignews:

Yeah the long wait is concerning. On the other hand, and maybe its because I have only read Kingdom so far, each chapter (during the actual wars) feel more connected than other weekly mangas with all the strategems and reversals. I am scared of hitting a cliffhanger and then having to wait for the next chapter lol but yeah I think I will give following weekly a try

Read remaining arc 1 or 2 chapters per day , don't rush any more
I thought I was basically caught up? :hope:

Really ???
Shin would die if he were in Moutens position
Shin is just a character to make the manga look amazing with artist and acrobatic actions thats all
Without Karyo Ten Shin would have been annihilated on the spot he can thank god he is the MC otherwise thats hilarious

Who did layout the fighting plan ??? Not Shin
Who is coordinating the whole field ?? not Shin

The author highlights just one spot and you think thats all there are fighting thousands of men there Shin is pretty much insignificant to that scale

He cant lay out a battle plan from Zero
he cant coordinate an army soley

Forget the generals in shukai plans

Heki would annihilate Shin
Instinctual General> strategist as a whole.

Never a instinctual general is a situational general he can just react to situations

A strategist is planing the situations as a whole

Instinctual= 1x Situation capacity
Strategist = unlimited situations capacities
Instincual can also plan though. Like Duke Hyou was trying to start a fire or Keisha with his spiderweb things.
They can also react to strategy faster than another strategist would do.
Duke Hyou was close to beat Riboku who is by far the best strategist in Kingdom if it wasn't for Houken's intervention.

Instincual can also plan though. Like Duke Hyou was trying to start a fire or Keisha with his spiderweb things.
They can also react to strategy faster than another strategist would do.
Duke Hyou was close to beat Riboku who is by far the best strategist in Kingdom if it wasn't for Houken's intervention.
This is what the author teaches you in the wrong

Those are strategies not instincts

Duke was finish his army did just slow down Riboku

Those scenes where the Duke runs unmatched are minor scenes overall Riboku did dominate

This is what the author teaches you in the wrong

Those are strategies not instincts

Duke was finish his army did just slow down Riboku

Those scenes where the Duke runs unmatched are minor scenes overall Riboku did dominate
Duke Hyou was about to go 1v1 against Riboku though and that would have been enough to defeat their whole army.
He sure used some strategy but it was a basic one because you don't expect instinctual to use strategy but they are smarter than what they look like on battlefield especially with experience.
But anyway, I get it that you think Shin he's just a moron and is pushed forward thanks to plot.
Thinking that Mouten would stomp Shin with almost half fewer men is just ridiculous at this point of the story.

Duke Hyou was about to go 1v1 against Riboku though and that would have been enough to defeat their whole army.
He sure used some strategy but it was a basic one because you don't expect instinctual to use strategy but they are smarter than what they look like on battlefield especially with experience.
But anyway, I get it that you think Shin he's just a moron and is pushed forward thanks to plot.
Thinking that Mouten would stomp Shin with almost half fewer men is just ridiculous at this point of the story.
You this is again one one
That's why you will never gasp the difference between Mouten and Shin

There is gulf between them

Duke was lone and Riboku had over hundreds of men the Duke would never get him even with Shin

This martial art in Kingdom is just an element to make it look fancy its insignificant

The Duke did go on a suicide mission that's all

It would be have been better if he would retreat back to Kanyou then less people of Sai would die

Why didn't he do that?
Because he is Instinctual or looks at the moment

A strategist would pull back preserve There men and would regroup

The Duke was lucky that Ouki was there and that Gokei did go on one o one rather avoiding it and let the Duke die

You this is again one one
That's why you will never gasp the difference between Mouten and Shin

There is gulf between them

Duke was lone and Riboku had over hundreds of men the Duke would never get him even with Shin

This martial art in Kingdom is just an element to make it look fancy its insignificant

The Duke did go on a suicide mission that's all

It would be have been better if he would retreat back to Kanyou then less people of Sai would die

Why didn't he do that?
Because he is Instinctual or looks at the moment

A strategist would pull back preserve There men and would regroup

The Duke was lucky that Ouki was there and that Gokei did go on one o one rather avoiding it and let the Duke die
LOL, Duke Hyou was 10 meters away from Riboku with some of his strongest men around he would have fought Riboku one on one just like he did with Houken.
Duke Hyou would have died, he knew that, his purpose was to defeat Riboku so that the rest of the army would have been defeated by the capital army, without Riboku they were not strong enough.

Also you seem to forget Shin has Karyo Ten and Kyoukai, if he goes with 100000 men against 60000 for Mouten, he is the one who wipes the floor with Mouten.

Mouten is one of the best strategist already but he can't take on Shin when Shin has this advantage in number. You are underestimating Shin and his men here.

He is very good at stalling and diversion but he would lose to Shin imo.
If you talked about Ouhon I would agree though, he is the best among them so far in the story

You're also under rating strength, we've seen with Moubu that it matters a lot, and Shin is the kind of General that inspires his unit with his might and weight, so you can't discard that by saying that it's just "to look fancy"

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
@Luffy is the mc
The Shin army is crazy strong rn. Aside from Shin (freakishly strong as a warrior and insticts), just to mention three people we have a strategist as good as Ten and two literal death machines in Kyou Kai (who is also quite smart) and Rei. Lol.
And the bow twins who are strong and deadly and Naki and Suugen