Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
I read up to chapter 724...Because my English is not very good and it is difficult for me to understand the reforms and the translation of 2 chapters has not yet arrived in my language:josad:
That's why I have a question, how is Kanki doing now?

Saki: Maybe someone from one of the clans was running their mouth, but what you’re saying right now is somewhat mistaken.
Naki: What?
Saki: The Saki were not the first clan to join with Kanki.
Naki: What do you mean? Show me your face and speak, clan leader!

Naki: Come forth and show me your face, clan leader! I have something I want to hear directly from you. If I see your face, I'll know if you’re lying or not.
Saki: Fine. These guys’ strength will be necessary for attacking the castle. No matter what, we must enter Gi’an. Your name was… Naki, right?
Post automatically merged:

This is the last page of the chapter.

I hate that calm face.
But i must admit he is such a golden boy for the author, sorry but i hope he later die with worst way i hate him for killing innocent people.

yes. looks like it. lol
@Owl Ki

RIBOKU : Using strategies to to reduce opponents number before battle begins. Later on saving his own men.

KANKI : Using his own soldiers as sacrifice to satisfy opponents and achieve results.

:lusalty:

I'll delete that part. Lol

When spoilers first arrived in TKC, there wasn't any info but that one pic only.
Actually both of them like a different sword side.
One genius educated and one genius with using a way out of the box.
By looking these feat riboku will lost because the way kanki use is not written in the book.
Saki: Maybe someone from one of the clans was running their mouth, but what you’re saying right now is somewhat mistaken.
Naki: What?
Saki: The Saki were not the first clan to join with Kanki.
Naki: What do you mean? Show me your face and speak, clan leader!

Naki: Come forth and show me your face, clan leader! I have something I want to hear directly from you. If I see your face, I'll know if you’re lying or not.
Saki: Fine. These guys’ strength will be necessary for attacking the castle. No matter what, we must enter Gi’an. Your name was… Naki, right?
Post automatically merged:

This is the last page of the chapter.
She is kaki wife right?
Back then she satisfy kanki right?