Spoiler General Kingdom Spoiler

Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
Riboku definitely surviving these circumstances but as much as Kanki can delay Riboku here or again make himself the bait to lure Riboku again, Ousen would definitely be going to turn the situation in Roumou, Gian and other northern castles.

@SakazOuki @Jailer @Dark Admiral Kanki was targeting citizens to affect Riboku's grandplan but currently that was showed just to make Riboku panic and break his huge army in multiple places (Gian, Hika, forests etc. Lol) but what would be the thing that would be making him tremble in fear !? Or he's in the end going to target citizens and make northern zhao completely hopeless place for Riboku !?

Riboku definitely surviving these circumstances but as much as Kanki can delay Riboku here or again make himself the bait to lure Riboku again, Ousen would definitely be going to turn the situation in Roumou, Gian and other northern castles.

@SakazOuki @Jailer @Dark Admiral Kanki was targeting citizens to affect Riboku's grandplan but currently that was showed just to make Riboku panic and break his huge army in multiple places (Gian, Hika, forests etc. Lol) but what would be the thing that would be making him tremble in fear !? Or he's in the end going to target citizens and make northern zhao completely hopeless place for Riboku !?
he doesn't have enough man power to take Riboku head on and fight a castle housing citizens. Plus any plans of harming citizens will back fire to him since Shin is there.

This whole situation could count as trembling in fear, Kanki forced Riboku to make a rookie mistake afterall

I hope that’s not the case but I don’t see it, this clash will end with heads rolling, Kanki won’t have the numbers.
Yeah I am not sure what's so fearful about this for Riboku, the previous thought of Kanki just going on a killing spree in the north like a complete madman would be far more scarier than this, because the implications of that would mean a lot for him.

Has to be some other setback after Kanki gets offed otherwise I smell bs, or weak bait.

Yeah I am not sure what's so fearful about this for Riboku, the previous thought of Kanki just going on a killing spree in the north like a complete madman would be far more scarier than this, because the implications of that would mean a lot for him.

Has to be some other setback after Kanki gets offed otherwise I smell bs, or weak bait.
I thought about Kaine's death but in the grand scheme her death means nothing, it's not a big loss for Zhao, only for Riboku.
But tbh I don't see how RBk can escape death here, his troups are cureently disorganized to a certain extent, Kanki has Zenou, SHin, Mouten, Aisen, Kyoukai and her replica and Kanki himself. It doesn't seem like RBK has his strongest men around him.
We know though he isn't going to die so I wonder what kind of bullshit will save him.

It's looking like I was wrong about Ri Boku anticipating this ambush, but I won't concede that point until we learn the whereabouts of Ba Nan Ji, Fu Tei and the Seika generals.

Ri Boku hasn't been able to take a shit without these standing guard. Now, the first instance his hand is forced by Kan Ki, he allows himself to be vulnerable in the open?

I don't buy it. Find this all very dubious.

its finally Shins time to shine thats his terrain no startegy no formation just a one o one fight

Also Kanki is smart he knew taking cities isnt gonna bring down Zhao as long as Riboku lives he could easily escape after faking attacking Enkan but he didnt taking out Riboku here and now is the biggest prize without him Zhao would be just a normal state lets hope Riboku dies and we can continue
Riboku kills Kaneki

I predict in the remaining chapters of this arc:
  • Ba Nan Ji will lead an army to relieve Ri Boku and slay the already injured Zenou
  • Kan Ki and Ri Boku will not duel and only clash for a short time
  • Fu Tei will take on Kan Ki and lose a hand if not his head (in front of Kaine)
  • Kaine fights Rin Gyoku and gets the better of him but can't break through to Ri Boku
  • Koku'Ou and Ma Ron hold back En Kan and/or Kotsu Min Haku
  • Hi Shin and Gaku Ka hold back the Seika Army and/or SSJ and Ko Haku Kou as long as they can
  • Shin briefly duels Gaku Shou and learns more of Shi Ba Shou who has deployed to stop Qin reinforcements
  • Mou Ten deals with the pressure of buying the Kan Ki Army time while keeping a window open for their escape
  • A Qin reinforcement army led by Yo Tan Wa is assembled but is stopped in its tracks by Shi Ba Shou
  • Ri Boku escapes Kan Ki’s attempt on his life and pulls back to organise his army
  • The Qin use this window to make their hasty retreat for Qin defensive lines
  • SBS is forced to move out or be pincered and thus the Qin make it back alive

Last edited:

tremble in fear
i think this is happening right now in 741 and on
not something later .
Post automatically merged:

Kanki won't fall here, he might defect to other states though while still dealing significant blow to Zhao (a biggest F*ck you- Riboku move) cause they are bandits and they won;t leave empty handed.
if kanki get out with his head above his shoulders
then it doesn't matter who won
kanki fked rbk so hard

I wouldn't be surprised but nevertheless disappointed if Kan Ki didn't get at least 1 noteworthy scalp before the arc is over. To me, the most likely candidates are Fu Tei and Kaine.

Hara seems to have run out of ideas with Fu Tei, so having him crash the party to save Ri Boku and die for it would be interesting.

Kaine means more to Ri Boku, so if Hara wants Kan Ki wanted to really hurt him even in defeat, killing Kaine seems like a good way to do it.

Ba Nan Ji feels safe for the time being, at least until the next major battle between the Qin and Zhao.