Spoiler General Kingdom Spoiler

Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
I think Ba Fu Ji survives.

I'm both surprised and annoyed Jyou Ka Ryuu is back on his feet already.

He should be dead, or failing that at least out of commission for the rest of the arc. He didn't just get dismounted, his army was pincered and he lost two of his 3 named lieutenants.

Kanki is prepared to die, and took steps to ensure most of his high ranked officers make it out alive. At least that's how it seems to me.
What's even more off to me Kanki still has not a single drop of blood.

Further suspect that his officers will be like fuck that shit and make an escape for him. In that case he will probably be shown vaguely in some panel like Ryofuy making his way outside China borders.

Further suspect that his officers will be like fuck that shit and make an escape for him. In that case he will probably be shown vaguely in some panel like Ryofuy making his way outside China borders.
I think the latest chapter is potentially setting up for that exact scenario.

Kanki is accusing Riboku of self-preservation as cowardice, with him using the lives of his underlings as a shield to save his own skin. Of course, for noble reasons, but that's not how Kanki views it.

Kanki is accepting his inevitable doom, and doesn't care nor wants to be protected by others. This is why he made preparations for the Saki to be with the HSU and possibly alerting Maron to abandon the mission, regardless of the threat to his life.

It's possible that his lieutenants disobey his wishes and sacrifice their own lives for his sake, allowing him to escape.

I'll keep saying it: Kan Ki should kill Fu Tei.

The latter hasn't done a whole lot since his introduction 500 chapters ago and the former could really use a +90 STR scalp on his record.

That said, I don't know what a kill of that calibre buys Kan Ki at this stage. This ambush was a Hail Mary attempt in a blowout and Ri Boku was much better prepared to handle it than anticipated. Between losing 130K troops in a day and failing here, there really isn't much Kan Ki gains at this point from killing anyone not named Ri Boku.

This campaign has been a disaster. Best to cut losses and run like hell for Qin territory.

I'll keep saying it: Kan Ki should kill Fu Tei.

The latter hasn't done a whole lot since his introduction 500 chapters ago and the former could really use a +90 STR scalp on his record.

That said, I don't know what a kill of that calibre buys Kan Ki at this stage. This ambush was a Hail Mary attempt in a blowout and Ri Boku was much better prepared to handle it than anticipated. Between losing 130K troops in a day and failing here, there really isn't much Kan Ki gains at this point from killing anyone not named Ri Boku.

This campaign has been a disaster. Best to cut losses and run like hell for Qin territory.
Maybe though the war he is waging against Riboku will help Ousen make grand strategical move that fully neutralizes Zhao. Maybe Kanki losses here but in losing also helps destroy Zhao and Riboku

No one dying is bullshit...feel like i am reading one piece
Post automatically merged:

And literally nothing happend in last 5 chapters..plot is not moving...Hara should stop reading One Piece and reread previous Kingdom chapters instead
only shuma.
yep last chapters are really bad written
even though it's heated fight no notable character dying is just bullshit πŸ˜’.

yep they may die later but why nothing in those chapters?!

Also how manytimes we have seen the same scenario got repeated every chapter with same ending ?!