Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
I thought it was a translation blunder like good ol Tanjihado:milaugh:
I remember when Man U had the Power of Dreads. :myman:
Chapter 652 spoilers thanks to the Kingdom Community and SaucyWoo edition:

https://tenor.com/view/smug-nikaido-saki-zombie-land-saga-nikaido-anime-gif-14210719

First will get a quick explanation of why Tou showed up personally, then we go back to Man'u and Moubu. Once they get close enough they don't exchange a single word, they clash on sight a panel later and to our surprise Moubu gets severely overpowered . We then get silhouettes of the people that fuel Man'u extreme weight, every single person that drives him to move forward possesses a certain power that is shown to be even greater than martial might. THE POWER OF DREADS, after that quick display of pure power we are then shown the Sento'un army, Sento'un is charging the Rokuomi army and to Sento'un surprise his army is getting completely destroyed by a single charge lead by Rokuomi himself. Tou does his famous KOKOKO while a flashback plays of him and Rokuomi sparring as kids similar to Shin and Hyou. Then out of nowhere you here a whistle like sound and Rokuomi hits the floor, in the brief moment of confusion we are shown a tiny dot that is somewhat in the shape of a human. As we get closer we see that it was an arrow shot by Hakurei, he then states that his bow is now ranked 1 in all of china and he mentioned that he has studied under Kyouen for the past couple years and surpassed him in every category. Kouyoku gets pumped up wanting to show his abilities to the Qin soldiers, he then pulls out his famous Bakuya sword and charges the Tou army while in the fighting he spots Tou and says to himself that he's been waiting a long time for this moment he then pulls out another sword. The pair to Bakuya...HANSHOU everyone is in disbelief that he posses this weapon we don't get a explanation of why or how he has it this chapter but im sure we will get the reason soon. As the chapter ends we are shown GHM and his army of 50k marching to Juuko with his deputy a newly promoted Fire Dragon who is shown to be a spear user but his spear is quite unique both ends of the spear are sharpen. GHM smirks and the chapter ends.
Perhaps we should not underestimate the power of dreads though...

Seriously its not ended yet?!
Atm the most handsome flying six general member is kanki.
Im kinda hate his behaviour but his look kinda resemble me with lu bu, and i think its cool.
Cant wait to see how this end.