Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
Every single one. Every single Gyou’Un panel Hara went hard on. Outside of SBS’s initial attack on Denrimi (which in and of itself wasn’t even that hype), Hara has given Shibashou no artistic love.

Kansaro’s first double spread was better than anything Hara has given Shibashou.
Maybe this is foreshadowing that Shiba isn't truly Great Heaven material and is only fit to be Hohsen's subordinate. :risicheck:

Ou Sen Army stock taking hits today, bwoy.

A Kou in particular. Dumbest mfer in the battle and it’s not close, which says something with Shin overcommitting on a pursuit he should have called off.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Maybe this is foreshadowing that Shiba isn't truly Great Heaven material and is only fit to be Hohsen's subordinate. :risicheck:
It’s all adding up
:steef:
Simply
Existing
Inside
King of China’s
Army

Ou Sen Army stock taking hits today, bwoy.

A Kou in particular. Dumbest mfer in the battle and it’s not close, which says something with Shin overcommitting on a pursuit he should have called off.
I expected Ousen’s army to get overpowered, I didn’t expect them to tactically fall apart lmfao. Akou abandoning his army to Gakushou sure as hell wasn’t expected.

I wonder if we’ll see Ousen’s weakness in action this arc? In the face of an unwinnable battle they just fall apart? Reminder that Kanyou thought Ousen fled Qin when his army disappeared against Ordo lol.

Sbs panels haven't been hyped
He hasn't delivered thus far but let's wait

It's still funny when you look back and see how guys kill 12, 16 or maybe more dudes with their first swing yet the guardian diety killed like 6 before he had to kill himself
Hope SBS doesn't pull a Kochou

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Quite disappointed by these raws I can’t lie, mainly Shibashou. What was the point of Hara massively hyping this guy for five years only for his actual battlefield debut to be this limp-dicked lol. It’s like Hara wanted us to get hyped over a five year period and then we get absolutely nothing as a result.

This was the first time Gyou’Un swung his Glaive:

We get this sick ass beautiful double spread followed by Gyou’Un just tearing shit up complete with a flashback to get you emotionally invested in his character…

But Shibashou can’t even get a full page shot of him fighting. He just gets quarter page panels of him killing some fodder that look like Hara put no more effort into them than any other panel. Akou’s action shot vs Gakushou is much cooler than any Shibashou action shot we’ve gotten so far.

Shibashou only gets full pages of Hara teasing him about to swing his Glaive before we cut to what’s his name and the HSU rookies fucking around in rock city. Or hey, here’s a full page spread showing how huge Shibashou is compared to Kansaro and Jiaga…

And then we cut to the battlefield and…this lmfao. Just nothing. It’s like a full symphony orchestra swelling their instruments to this huge powerful pitch, and then the climax is a whoopee cushion or some shit. Can’t lie if I said I wasn’t disappointed after a break week for this. And this was also after we took a month off for new years. Stop fucking around Hara.

Anyway, chapter is fine I guess. In retrospect I’m sure I’ll have no issues with this chapter but for now all I feel is disappointment.
SBS killing some no names soldier to save some of his men was quite cool this chap

at least it add some characterization for him
Post automatically merged:

Kochou's rep was fake news. :kriwhat:
Ko chou was Nice
This panel was cold as fuck

Last edited:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Killing yourself is cold?
Dude was disappointing
He's a decent general i guess but i don't remember anything special he did
Didn't even have martialy impressive showings
Yeah the man having no hesitation to take his own life to cuck Kanki a little was nice

I also liked his « torture » side

The man had no chills

He wasn’t the best general around, wasn’t a genius but he was still quite strong overall. Clearly Juuko level guy or Fire Dragon

Kanki was wayyyy too bullshit for anyone not named RBK to win

Yeah the man having no hesitation to take his own life to cuck Kanki a little was nice

I also liked his « torture » side

The man had no chills

He wasn’t the best general around, wasn’t a genius but he was still quite strong overall. Clearly Juuko level guy or Fire Dragon

Kanki was wayyyy too bullshit for anyone not named RBK to win
I think he was decent too
I even gave him a decent spot on my tier list but i expected more:
Qin doesn't know the extent of Kochou's power
He's true pain etc..
Even if i's cool he went out like that he should have killed more than 6 guys or whatever it was
Show us some martial feats atleast
Make it close to Kanki or whatever

Shin better get his ass to the center and strike Jiaga‘s army, attacking Enkan achieves nothing
Akou army can easily hold their ground and even win without Akou, we already know they’re tough as nails and were trained to function to the best of their ability even without Akou at their helm

Sou’Ou army however faces complete annihilation, and if Kansaro joins SBS against the Ousen army it is probably game over
Returning to the Qin Right Wing is the smartest move. Ou Sen has 50K troops and he's making moves of his own that are producing immediate results. He doesn't need saving.

The biggest danger zone for Qin right now is with Sou'Ou and Den Ri Mi. The latter is injured and lost one of his best hitters. Kan Saro just joined the party and Ji Aga was already more than holding his own. If things get ugly there, the whole situation goes from bad to terrible, if not catastrophic.

The weakest area for Zhao right now is their left wing. If Shin attacks from the rear on his return, they can feasibly make short work of En Kan and take advantage of the ensuing chaos to shift around personnel.

However they do it, the most efficient way is through Shin returning to the right wing. Were it up to me, Ten would stay behind with Ban You and A Ka Kin, Shin and Ou Hon would go to the centre, and Kyou Kai and Kyou Rei would head to the A Kou Army and from there link with Sou'Ou and DRM.

I expected Ousen’s army to get overpowered, I didn’t expect them to tactically fall apart lmfao. Akou abandoning his army to Gakushou sure as hell wasn’t expected.

I wonder if we’ll see Ousen’s weakness in action this arc? In the face of an unwinnable battle they just fall apart? Reminder that Kanyou thought Ousen fled Qin when his army disappeared against Ordo lol.
Some of it is on Seika being so strong by design and Ri Boku cleverly playing into Shin's obsession with him, but I don't think the writing itself has been strong enough to justify the lapses in judgment we are seeing.

A Kou's amy is notorious for trampling over their own to get the job done, but the moment SBS makes contact with Ou Sen, he does something so stupid as showing the enemy his back in the middle of engagement? Bruh.

This coming so soon after Ri Boku's officers showed such discipline during the ambush just makes it worse. Ou Sen's men should be the MOST disciplined. It also begs the question what's so different from now to Shukai, where none of them were so panicked by BNJ and Fu Tei not just coming in contact with Ou Sen's HQ. The Seika intimidation factor must be higher, but c'mon, to the point of them forgetting themselves?

Hara's battles have been mid since Shukai. This one started off very promising but we're seeing questionable writing that makes some of the decisions tougher to justify.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
but I don't think the writing itself has been strong enough to justify the lapses in judgment we are seeing.
I think the writing is fine. I want to see more of our MCs getting put in situations where we see their weaknesses. It’s just more entertaining for me.

At Shukai, Akou was near death so it’s natural we wouldn’t see his reaction. And Ousen may have been in danger, but Sou Ou/Denrimi/Shiryou knew the best way to help Ousen was to defeat Riboku, so they never went back to help him.

But here there is no win-condition. Either Ousen dies and the Qin lose the battle, or Shibashou dies and the Zhao don’t lose the battle. There is no benefit to leaving Ousen alone to fight Lord Sheeb, while there was benefit to leaving Ousen at Shukai. So that’s why we’re seeing Akou charge back to help like this. Plus Akou just doesn’t want to lose the ‘greatest man in China’ lol.

But nah, we saw Kanki’s weakness at Gian, maybe we’ll see Ousen’s weakness at Hango? It would really be some shit if Ousen just up and abandoned the rest of the Qin army by retreating himself, could explain why the Qin will have such enormous casualties this war, because Ousen selfishly retreats and leaves Yotanwa to get hit directly by Shibashou. That would be some shit lol, and would really stress that Ousen is still someone Qin can’t fully trust, since that plot line has yet to be really expanded since the entire Zhao campaign began.

Hope SBS doesn't pull a Kochou
Kochou's rep was fake news.
Kochou was such a disappointment.
Yeah fuck that lmao. I don't care what kind of clout he was given by word of mouth or what he did in Yan, this dude ain't no Fire Dragon.
Y'all telling on yourselves.

Ko Chou held it down against Ou Sen, Yo Tan Wa and Kan Ki for a year. Hara wrote his defeat being the result of a race against time he was fated to lose, not because of Kan Ki but because the HSU arrived half a day early.

It ain't on Hara if you refuse to engage with the material in front of you.