Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
Chapter 640 spoilers summery thanks to the Kingdom Community :

Shunsuiju and the other Zhao stationed in Retsubi know that Tou is coming and that Ousen's army is going to attack them from behind, but they are waiting for reinforcements from the capital.

But they learn that Riboku has been captured and that the king doesn't want to send his army to defend Retsubi, so it's the end Zhao withdraws from Retsubi and the whole South of Kantan, because it's better to lose some time and save their army for the future.
Akou's alive. He was in a coma.
And that's what Qin got his hands on the entire South Side of Zhao.

source : PJ

If you guys want to then I can be the spoiler provider or even spoiler translator of Kingdom since I'm Vietnamese and I usually visit other websites and forums to look out for early spoiler. You guys don't have to rely on me since I'm not very active and being late when it comes to spoiler lol. Just a friendly suggestion of mine lol. What do you guys think?
Please do lol

If you guys want to then I can be the spoiler provider or even spoiler translator of Kingdom since I'm Vietnamese and I usually visit other websites and forums to look out for early spoiler. You guys don't have to rely on me since I'm not very active and being late when it comes to spoiler lol. Just a friendly suggestion of mine lol. What do you guys think?
Do it if you want to do it. You should not do something just because other people want you to do it.

Besides, we have Arara, Shanks and Patryripe. At least one of them get spoilers early at any given time. So yeah, you would have competition.

Do it if you want to do it. You should not do something just because other people want you to do it.

Besides, we have Arara, Shanks and Patryripe. At least one of them get spoilers early at any given time. So yeah, you would have competition.
Yeah that's true. I just want people's suggestion but if you guys don't want me to do it then it's fine LOL. I wouldn't mind XD.

Chapter 640 spoilers summery thanks to the Kingdom Community :

Shunsuiju and the other Zhao stationed in Retsubi know that Tou is coming and that Ousen's army is going to attack them from behind, but they are waiting for reinforcements from the capital.

But they learn that Riboku has been captured and that the king doesn't want to send his army to defend Retsubi, so it's the end Zhao withdraws from Retsubi and the whole South of Kantan, because it's better to lose some time and save their army for the future.
Akou's alive. He was in a coma.
And that's what Qin got his hands on the entire South Side of Zhao.

source : PJ
The Pics

End note:
"HSU finally returns to (Kanyou) is ...!?"

Credits: mysterious

Karin looks depressed cause Tou lost interest on her..:suresure:
I think she's just mad cuz her plan to wipe out Qin once Zhao stopped them in the South and Wei invaded in the North is up in smoke.

Not only that she Purposely didn't send the army north to strike now because of her prediction. (Yes this means technically, Ousen beat Her, Gohoumei and Riboku in one battle)

:suresure::doffytroll::madmonk::vistalaugh::ronalaugh::nicagesmile::dogood::zehaha::ihaha::pepelit:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
You know guys, for any of you interested in Historical Spoilers, I was thinking about Chou Sa (the last member of the Three Great Heavens historically) due to a discussion @Owl Ki and I were having, and I wanted to run my speculation about what is going to happen with him in the future of Kingdom by this thread and see what you guys think:

So Chou Sa in history was actually mostly a politician, but he did lead a Zhao Army in a battle against Qin, where he actually defeated the real life Ko Shou (yep, 6GG Ko Shou), making Chou Sa a very unique General in the series as he’s actually confirmed to have defeated a member of the (Manga) Qin 6. The way that he did this, from what I can tell, is that he and the King of Zhao himself basically lead two separate armies to attack Ko Shou, AND the Zhao King actually hit Ko Shou’s Army at night when they were unprepared, which ultimately results in Ko Shou losing the battle. Chou Sa reportedly died a couple of years after this, never leading any more campaigns after that.

So, I’m not sure if the Zhao King will participate in the Kingdom Manga, the Zhao royalty have always been bitches lol, but here’s what I think is going to happen:

I think we will find this out about Chou Sa and Ko Shou when we are learning the backstory of Shouheikun. For those who are familiar, Shouheikun is going to have much more importance in the future of the manga than he does currently, and I think that we will find out that after Chou Sa slays Ko Shou, that Shouheikun will actually do something insanely impressive, he will rally Ko Shou’s Army and personally slay Chou Sa.

There are a few reasons I believe this will happen:

1. The real life politician Chou Sa dying of old age is illbefitting Kingdom Great Heaven Chou Sa. Since his career as both a politician and General pretty much end after defeating Ko Shou, I think Hara will take the hint and just kill Chou Sa right then and there.

2. This will validate a lot of Shouheikun’s prior hype as well as explain why he essentially skipped the rank of GG and was put at Commander in Chief without ever holding the rank. His defeat of Chou Sa after the death of his master would’ve been an extremely shocking feat at the time.

3. Learning this about Shouheikun will also set the stage for his future role and feats but I won’t touch that here lol.

So, Yeah. Thoughts?

Chapter summery thanks to the Kingdom Community and Jeeswag :

Narration:
The shocking news would spread quickly to each nation.

Chu:
Karin can't believe that Gyou fell to the Qin. She was sure that the invasion would fall because it was just a matter of sending out the troops from Kantan and the invasion would've easily been won by Zhao. She realizes the Zhao king is stupid and gained some respect for Ousen for taking Gyou from Riboku. Ri en worries this will lead to a bad situation for Chu but Karin says not to worry. Zhao is the only one in danger right now because they lost Gyou, but she's confident that the ones in Kantan knows how to fix this, Riboku especially.

Retsubi:
The Zhao receive a message saying the Tou army has arrived. The soldiers wonder if they'll be able to hold out and Kochou says they can. He says the only problem is if the forces from Gyou comes from the back they won't be able to hold out. However, he knows Riboku also understands this and believes they can hold out until his reinforcement arrives. SSJ says it would be easy if the Kantan soldiers moved out but Kochou says it wouldn't have come to this situation if they moved out in the first place and calls the Zhao king trash. Riboku is the one he will trust to help their situation.

Gyou:
Shin fell asleep after he came to check up on Kyoukai and apparently they had the same dream. Kyoukai says it's probably because she shared her life force with him. Shin asks what kind of crazy technique she used to save him since Bihei told him what happened and she says it was nothing. Shin grabs her saying not to lie and En-san walks in misunderstanding the situation and says sorry for interrupting. En-san actually came to tell Shin about Akou. Shin thought Akou got killed by Gyouun and Bananji but En-san says he just woke up and they hear a noise so they leave Kyoukai to head outside. Since Akou is all better now he decided to lead a force towards Retsubi from the soldiers who were good to go over the past 5 days.

Retsubi:
The Zhao got news saying the Qin sent out a 20000 force towards Retsubi from Gyou. SSJ asks if they received any other news and another messenger says there's a message from Bananji. The message said Riboku was imprisoned by the king's orders and was scheduled to be beheaded. SSJ lashes out at the messenger and yells how stupid their king can be. Kochou says they should retreat along with the soldiers stationed by Ryouyou. The best plan is to take all their forces and move to Kantan with the Kantan soldiers. Kochou says above all they must rescue Riboku because without him Zhao will definitely fall. Unsure of whether it's Kochou or SSJ who says it but someone says "even if we have to kill the king we'll save Riboku." As Rokuomi is hyping up his soldiers they get a message saying the Zhao is leaving Retsubi.

Narration:
The Zhao army led by Kochou left Retsubi. The Tou army took Retsubi with very little fighting on their side. Both the Ousen and Tou army made an effort to connect Retsubi and Gyou once Retsubi was taken and started doing the same towards Ryouyou and made a triangular connection. Some Zhao citizens left their cities because of this but the ones who couldn't leave were left alone by Ousen's command. 1 month later the Qin army was given permission to leave Gyou after having stabilized Qin command. The HSU was allowed to leave and Shin met with Heki from the Ryouyou forces at Retsubi after 69 days.

No notice of break next week in manga but I think it's golden week so might be a break next week.