Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Honestly I always believed about 3-4 Top generals in a state is more than enough.

One or two out of the group of 6 or 7 is always a fraud and below the rest
You don't want to have too many great generals because it could lead to situations like the Fire Dragon civil war too.

It seems like current Qin 6 is avoiding having any frauds in its ranks though
Post automatically merged:

you know cuz every state may have one arc and it's done Hara may write them better because it's only one chance not like zhaou lol .
Yan and Wei should have twoish more arcs

Chu will take a long time, but probably less than Zhao because Qin will be significantly more powerful by then

You don't want to have too many great generals because it could lead to situations like the Fire Dragon civil war too.

Chu will take a long time, but probably less than Zhao because Qin will be significantly more powerful by then
Current 6 >>>> Old 6

it doesn't seems to be heading that way cuz even wei is having only 3 named characters.
yep hara could write from his ass new characters and battles as he did with fire dragons , but i think when we reach them hara just want to finish the manga.
also giving every state one and only gigantic arc seems better to me than 2 or more normal ones.

Current 6 >>>> Old 6
lol we only know 1 out of 6 :few:.
What I like more about their period is how choitc the wars were . while kingdom it seems only like the last episode of the show which every state in a weak condition already.