Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Genuinely one of the only two Hango scenes I really liked
Post automatically merged:

The Ousen army is just Ousen and Souou now
It's nuts lol.

He even killed off characters like the guy who commanded the Akou army after he was put into a coma. Literally every named character except for those two

You guys can make jokes about Ousen, but after this, Ousen will be a nightmare, guy is about to have one of the strongest army in all of Kingdom after conquering some state for Qin.
:milaugh::suresure:
Ousen army will never be stronger than he was this arc .

there's a reason hara wiped out his army to make space for trio especially Shin from now one he will lead the center of Qin.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Out of those we know thats most likely the case, but there's still a possibility of Qin having some hidden talents.
Zhang Han as well as Xin Sheng are yet to appear in the manga. There's also the case of Kaioku having really good stats, so he could be up there.
It would be very easy for Hara to introduce Zhang Han as either a new recruit of Ousen, or as a member of the Moubu army.

I thought it was speculaed that Xin Sheng was actually Li Xin.

Kaioku may be decent but I don't see him being at that level

It would be very easy for Hara to introduce Zhang Han as either a new recruit of Ousen, or as a member of the Moubu army.

I thought it was speculaed that Xin Sheng was actually Li Xin.

Kaioku may be decent but I don't see him being at that level
Xin Sheng and Li Xin being the same person is possible, but there's no proof, so it's up to Hara how he will go about it. A while back I also had a theory that Xin Sheng could be the nickname that Kyoukai will take at some point assuming Hara will give her a more important role in the story.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Xin Sheng and Li Xin being the same person is possible, but there's no proof, so it's up to Hara how he will go about it. A while back I also had a theory that Xin Sheng could be the nickname that Kyoukai will take at some point assuming Hara will give her a more important role in the story.
the reason why I think Xin and Xin Shen could be written as the same person is because Xin SHeng is only known for the Yan invasion, which Shin is most known for after his Chu defeat.

:milaugh::suresure:
Ousen army will never be stronger than he was this arc .

there's a reason hara wiped out his army to make space for trio especially Shin from now one he will lead the center of Qin.
Him will, and will defeat Chu with his new army, who is coming.
Post automatically merged:

the reason why I think Xin and Xin Shen could be written as the same person is because Xin SHeng is only known for the Yan invasion, which Shin is most known for after his Chu defeat.
And for me him will goes with Tou in Han conquers arc