Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
So in this new Shin army, we will have some Ex soldiers army of others Generals?.

What you guys bet?
Yep
A couple of unknown or retired generals will show up imo
Kyou's first commander who exiled himself for not being able to defend his lord? Hakuki's Strategist who was punished for being involved in the massacre?
I think something like that is possible.

"Tell me Ousen, what would you do against a physically near unstoppable opponent?"

"Well first, I would use tactics to-"

"And that's exactly why you lost to Shibashou."

*Moubu then proceeds to jump dick first into the enemy*
Shi Ba Shou vs Moubu is a fight that I'd never really expect to see in the middle of an arc but I can dig it if the story ever gets to the point when that fight actually happens.

Yep
A couple of unknown or retired generals will show up imo
Kyou's first commander who exiled himself for not being able to defend his lord? Hakuki's Strategist who was punished for being involved in the massacre?
I think something like that is possible.
everything is possible but hara will do not do it .

The Chu arc and the last boss arc could very well last up to 200 something chapters. That's 4 years worth of weekly chapter releases right there.
I will be thoroughly disappointed if it doesn't at least top Gyou's 150 chapter arc.

If anything that Gecchi Plains taught us, that Chu is riddled with Great Generals left and right. There's no way that with a certain historical antagonist I won't name, Chu would have at least three Great Generals (Kouen, Karin, and Plot Twist) and worthy of rivaling Ousen/Moubu/Tou, and one worthy of rivaling Moubu's strength (Man'U) and two young generals meant to be Shin's rivals (Kouyoku & Hakurei)...
Needless to say, a Chu war arc has to be over 150 chapters long. I know that Haru is just a man but it'd feel underwhelming if it was anything shorter than Gyou.

two young generals meant to be Shin's rivals (Kouyoku & Hakurei)...
Tbh I won't like them to be Shin, Mouten or Ou hon opponents. Not in final Chu compaign.
Post automatically merged:

Tbh I won't like them to be Shin, Mouten or Ou hon opponents. Not in final Chu compaign.
Actually neither Moubu, Tou, Ousen or Yo Tan Wa opponents if they all survive to that point.

Give em to Heki and Behei :myman:

Last edited:
Kou Yoku and Haku Rei match up really well with the HSU stylistically. I also think Gen'U matches up well with Mou Ten and Sen To'Un is the strongest fighter Ou Hon can beat 1v1 right now.

If a war were to down go down involving Chu, I'd like to see it.