Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
Kyoukai's plan was pulling troops out of her ass all along, she's GG level now.
Hara hardly ever has 100K mean exactly 100K.

Trick them into thinking the army is bigger so they come out to defend? :kayneshrug:
I think the idea is to have Han out of position to respond so fast that they won’t even have the chance to hold out for reinforcements.

The goal is to checkmate Han and force their surrender before a war of attrition can settle.

So what's the plan from kyou kai then? I thought it was gonna be where only shin confronts the 2nd general army and kyoukai/rei go with tou towards shintei. Seems like they're going for the intimidation factor instead if tou is also with shin as last chapter the han spies reported that they saw only shin's troops heading to the fort/castle.

Since this thread is quiet i should take this opportunity to recommend a goated tv show:
The 3 kingdom series made in 2010 is one of the best series i have ever watched. Obviously the budget and action isn't close to being a match for Hollywood shows but man are the characters and the writing strong. The beginning wasn't that interesting and for the first couple of episodes i was thinking this is ridiculous and might be a parody or something but by the end it had solidified itself in my top 10 favorite shows. Anyone that likes Kingdom will definitely love this show.
If you have some free time and are looking for some entertainment then there is 95 episodes of greatness just waiting for you.
P.s
Cao Cao is the goat.
Guan Yu is an overrated bum.

Since this thread is quiet i should take this opportunity to recommend a goated tv show:
The 3 kingdom series made in 2010 is one of the best series i have ever watched. Obviously the budget and action isn't close to being a match for Hollywood shows but man are the characters and the writing strong. The beginning wasn't that interesting and for the first couple of episodes i was thinking this is ridiculous and might be a parody or something but by the end it had solidified itself in my top 10 favorite shows. Anyone that likes Kingdom will definitely love this show.
If you have some free time and are looking for some entertainment then there is 95 episodes of greatness just waiting for you.
P.s
Cao Cao is the goat.

P.s
Cao Cao is the goat.
Yes, it's a great show, I even convinced my parents to watch it lol. They whitewash the fuck out of Cao Cao though, and make him much more competent and less of a mass murderer than he was in real life.

P.s
Cao Cao is the goat.
yep its great show
and cao cao is like mc for there.

cao cao actor carried the series for me

but i stopped half way i think and it hard to get back to watch it again

Ch 807 raws are out.

https://spoiler-plus.net/kingdom-751/

Short Summary:
Credit to whoever it belongs to said:
The Han court is shocked and does not believe Qin had another 100k. Raku A Kan said they now need to pull out their forces out of Nanyou and focused on reinforcing the lands around the capital. The King of Han decides to pull out the forces in Nanyou.

In Nanyou, Hakuo Koku leaves. The Lord decides to stay while most of the citizens leave except for the elderly who chose to stay behind. The Lord wanted to offer his head to save more people.

The HSU received news that Nanyou was abandoned and it fell without bloodshed. Flashback to Tou meeting SBK and SHK. Tou requested 100k to be conscripted for a psychological tactic so that they can take Nanyou without bloodshed. However, SBK and SHK said its not possible as they barely had been able to get 60k for HSU.

Tou said, "They don't have to be soldiers. As long as long as it looks like they are, is what matters"

Back to Present,

It is revealed that the 100k were elderly conscripted thru the register and were paid in gold after pretending to march to Nanyou. The 100k old soldiers that caused the Han Capital to abandon Nanyou. A splendid victory.
@Owl Ki @Blackbeard @God Buggy @TheKnightOfTheSea @FutureWarrior123 @RayanOO @Rumble @Greenbeard @Dark Admiral @Jailer @Peroroncino @Monet @Topi Jerami @Shanks @Cichy @Bullet @mmd @Yo Tan Wa @𝓓𝓡 . 𝕋𝒆ñ𝐦𝐚 @Darkrai1381 @tcb @Pirao @Luffy is the mc @Warchief Sanji D Goat @Bepo @Daniel @Pot Goblin @centurion @Ou Zen

Last edited: