Spoiler General Kingdom Spoiler

Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
Oh shit my bad man, didn't think ahead that the text would appear in the quote.
Anyway its according as I think
Riboku is just defending

What I mean is that Zhao lost his spear now they can only defend there capital and hope other states will aid for help in that case

Either case Zhao will not first one to fall but in anyway Han and Zhao are in need for help

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
SEI SAMAAAAA

Kanki, you are about to get pimp smacked across the mouth by my man Sei lol. But honestly, I question if this is something Sei should punish him for as beheading the 100K Zhao soldiers undoubtedly weakened the state to a huge degree, opening them up for a defeat at Qin's hands. That's what Sei wants right? I get that this was a brutal tactic but honestly Zhao is going to feel the loss of these 100K soldiers in the long-term, and keeping them all as Prisoners of War wasn't really feasible.

I doubt Sei is going to kill Kanki but he can't let him get away with it either.
I can see Kanki being banished from Qin and joining another state.
And at some point he will have to face Shin, I thought at first that it would be Riboku that would defeat him but Shin also has something going on with him.
It would make sense that they would fight each other somewhere along the road.
Kanki represents everything that Shin doesn't want to be on his way to become a GG that it would be the perfect match up.

Last edited:
I doubt Sei is going to kill Kanki but he can't let him go away with it either.
I can see Kanki being banished from Qin and joining another state.
And at some point he will have to face Shin, I thought at first that it would be Riboku that would defeat him but Shin also has something going on with him.
It would make sense that they would fight each other somewhere along the road.
Kanki represents everything that Shin doesn't want to be on his way to become a GG that it would be the perfect match up.
Nah he won't send him away Sei will understand that it was necessary to do it

I guess Sei's presence will restrict Kanki's performance in the next war ...

Killing or demoting Kanki is out of the question in current scenario....

Most likely Sei will send Kanki to the northern Zhao (where Riboku is hiding) . That way Sei would keep Kanki out of the main battlefield but that decision will backfire (on Kanki)
He will end up facing Riboku with tired soldiers and will not get any external help on time..

Most likely Sei will send Kanki to the northern Zhao (where Riboku is hiding) . That way Sei would keep Kanki out of the main battlefield but that decision will backfire (on Kanki)
He will end up facing Riboku with tired soldiers and will not get any external help on time..
Don't you think Kanki didn't anticipate that the King would be angry if he did it what he did

If Kanki will explain himself I think Sei will understand that what Kanki did was the right decision for conquering Zhao

Kanki in my opinion finished off Zhao

Don't you think Kanki didn't anticipate that the King would be angry if he did it what he did

If Kanki will explain himself I think Sei will understand that what Kanki did was the right decision for conquering Zhao

Kanki in my opinion finished off Zhao
even if Sei understood kanki's reasonings, he will still have to take some degree of actions. Sei needs to save face here for his dream of unification to come true. He wants to unite the nations and it's people not just expand his territory and Qin's population alone, lol.

I doubt the author will make Kanki loses to Riboku thanks to Ei Sei's fault...

even if Sei understood kanki's reasonings, he will still have to take some degree of actions. Sei needs to save face here for his dream of unification to come true. He wants to unite the nations and it's people not just expand his territory and Qin's population alone, lol.
Well I dont think people did forget Haku Ki its war this happens

An army of 100.000 men could have annihilate Qin
Sei shouldn't do anything but thank him

Kanki wiped out an army without starting a second campaign