Spoiler General Kingdom Spoiler

Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
It's not all about brawn my dude here in this manga. Shin unit might win against these guys but who's to say it would be easy
Firstly, there's not a single quote in my message saying it's all just brawn in the manga. Read better. As for the second half, who said it'd be easy on the battlefield? I'm just saying Kyoukai would end it all in one night with an assassination. Once again. Read better.
Strategy is what got Ouki cornered and therefore slayed. No different for Shin.
Shin isn't Ouki and Mouten isn't Riboku. There is also no Moubu nor Houken factor in a Hi Shin Army vs Gaku Ka Army.
This reply has to be a joke.
And no Ouki was about to beat Houken's ass, but he was actually cornered and outamarted that was the main reason he got killed.
Ok then replicate this scenario realistically in Shin vs Mouten.
Post automatically merged:

Clueless is the one who honestly thinks taking a glaive and cutting enemies is a parameter

Go watch one o one battles lil child

It's important who is smarter than who rather than who is stronger than who
Strawman.

You're the only one not reading battles considering you think Mouten can take on a 100k Army easily.

This manga has never stated such and it instances has shown the direct opposite. Insanely stupid thinking. You're legit a moron I'm convinced for missing out entire arcs at this point.

Firstly, there's not a single quote in my message saying it's all just brawn in the manga. Read better. As for the second half, who said it'd be easy on the battlefield? I'm just saying Kyoukai would end it all in one night with an assassination. Once again. Read better.

Shin isn't Ouki and Mouten isn't Riboku. There is also no Moubu nor Houken factor in a Hi Shin Army vs Gaku Ka Army.

Strawman.

You're the only one not reading battles considering you think Mouten can take on a 100k Army easily.

This manga has never stated such and it instances has shown the direct opposite. Insanely stupid thinking. You're legit a moron I'm convinced for missing out entire arcs at this point.

Strawman.

Lol okay tell me the specifics what I don't check I need specific information

You just can't say you don't check without further explaining that's superficial like all your arguments

It's possible if you have an incompetent general & strategist

Lol okay tell me the specifics what I don't check I need specific information
What are you even talking about here???
Just a quick question, no offense, is English possibly a secondary language for you?
You just can't say you don't check without further explaining that's superficial like all your arguments
Dude you're the only one here with superficial arguments, especially considering you have no in-built series themes backing yourself up, let alone feats from Mouten himself.
Your whole argument is grounded in a bias against Shin, and it's cringe.
It's possible if you have an incompetent general & strategist
Except Shin isn't as incompetent as before and there is no incompetent strategist for the Hi Shin Army?!?!?!?
Like I said, you're genuinely stupid in this. Mouten has never shown the feats to take on an army that huge, it's shown his defenses are prone for overnight infiltration, and he has no one else to help him except maybe his femboy lieutenant. At least with Riboku he ALWAYS had a crew of competent generals who can take the battle into their own hands. Funnily enough the Hi Shin Army has a bunch of officers also capable of doing that.

So any actual in series evidence to prove why Kyoukai just doesn't kill Mouten in a single night?

What are you even talking about here???
Just a quick question, no offense, is English possibly a secondary language for you?
For me yes and for you definitely your comprehension skill is to zero now look why

Dude you're the only one here with superficial arguments, especially considering you have no in-built series themes backing yourself up, let alone feats from Mouten himself.
Your whole argument is grounded in a bias against Shin, and it's cringe.
You are cringe you are bias
Tell me about the " inbuilt" series your argument flow is you have no idea about x yet you can't explain what x is
Which feat from Shin is higher than Moutens in a perspective of commanding ?
Your answer: Shin is superior Ten has no feats tell me specifically the terms look at your posts above its the same arguments superficial arguments

Now I have specifically given you the answer why you are supercial

Except Shin isn't as incompetent as before and there is no incompetent strategist for the Hi Shin Army?!?!?!?
Like I said, you're genuinely stupid in this. Mouten has never shown the feats to take on an army that huge, it's shown his defenses are prone for overnight infiltration, and he has no one else to help him except maybe his femboy lieutenant. At least with Riboku he ALWAYS had a crew of competent generals who can take the battle into their own hands. Funnily enough the Hi Shin Army has a bunch of officers also capable of doing that.

So any actual in series evidence to prove why Kyoukai just doesn't kill Mouten in a single night?
What is a feat for you a general has to shown
In which way Shin is superior to Mouten let me give you a specific answer

Mouten can control all his 10.000 soldiers from his HQ he knows how to position his soldiers
Shin can't position his soldiers the same way he takes glaive and follow orders or attack one special unit

Ten can create formations like defensive or offensive

With his defensive formations he can stop Shin and with an another command he can change to offensive that's what an commanding officer should do

In a battle of ten thousands Shin who commands the entire unit himself will lose badly to Ten

Now you will answer Shin slayed an general

BAAM

https://manatoki122.net/comic/11317842

Atsuyo:

Shin meets with Mouten and asks for an explanation on why Ousen is suddenly unable to move from this spot. Mouten says they're about to go into a long general's meeting to hear this explanation. Denrimi begins by saying they have lost suffered 3 times as many casualties than expected. In addition, they have 3 times as many injured. They must also leave a certain number behind to defend Atsuyo in order to prevent the Zhao from taking their flank. Right now they're not in a position to really leave behind an army and just leave like that so they must choose one of two options. One option is to wait at Atsuyo with the whole army and recover as many Ousen soldiers as possible before carrying out this original plan. Along with that plan is a need to send a report to Qin's northeastern army to meet them at another location. The second option is to leave just the Ousen army behind in Atsuyo and the other armies will continue toward the target and merge with the northeastern army and the Ousen army will immediately come to them once they regain their strength.

Ten says that initially the Ousen army was meant to have the most soldiers so if they leave without them it'll be like they're down to half and asks Denrimi if he is asking them to do that. Denrimi asks if she didn't hear properly and says the Ousen army will immediately come after them when they can. Denrimi also asks if the HSU are only full of members with bad manners. Shin is ready to argue while Ten apologizes. Mouten says the difference in the two plan is time. Denrimi says that's right and that there's a chance the Zhao can attack the other army and lower their number as well while the Ousen army is waiting to recover. Ten asks how many are in the northeastern army and Denrimi says they have 200,000. The others thought they had 20,000 and are surprised to hear they have 200,000. The generals all agree that the amount is more than enough to leave the Ousen army behind and continue the march.

Souou then asks Kanki what he thinks since he's been quiet all this time. Kanki tells them to shut up about Riboku and Taewon, the city the northeastern army is at, because none of that matters to him. All that matters is that there is nothing to take from Atsuyo anymore and Marron says this means they will leave as well. Shin says cool but that doesn't mean he'll let them do as they want. Ousen warns Kanki to be more careful than usual since they don't have much info on Zhao's northern cities. Kanki says he'll figure it out once he gets there and then tells Ousen to take his time and follow after him since the Kanki army will take everything. The Kanki army along with the Gakuka, Heki army and HSU left Atsuyo to meet with the 200,000 from Taewon.

Taewon:

In Taewon more Qin soldiers were gathering at the location in addition to the already gathered 200,000. In order to avoid the Zhao from finding out the true number in Taewon Shouheikun gathered as many soldiers in the location at once before they left with a total of 210,000. The Qin general is a new one named Jopagwang who was in charge of the northeast army. He says he never imagined a day when they would march with this many soldiers and the army's morale is very high. One of his soldiers asks if they must serve under Ousen once they merge and the general says it can't be helped since he's one of the six greats. The general says he will use this opportunity to take the last seat of the six great generals. As they say how possible it is the general notices something on the cliffs but says it's nothing when a soldier asks what's wrong. Above the cliff are the two Seika generals who say they have been waiting half a year for this.

No break next week!

Last edited:
OMG Riboku God move

Riboku nailed Ousen in atsuyo !!!!
This big news !
he crippled the Ousen army with just atsuyo while preserving his army he didn't even lift a finger to cripple that's an masterpiece its like an painter draw in the air without any paper
Riboku is prob in godmodus right now
Lol

The Qin didn't want Zhao to give the opportunity to recover that's why they choose to march that's what Riboku wanted them to do prob to divide and conquer

He spilt Ousen and Kanki for that reason he knew Ousen would deduce Gian and would piss in his pants when marching forward
If he would attack atsuyo with the whole army Riboku would flank them and they would lose a great amount of soldiers
Or he would preserve his troops and only attack with his army and still lose q great amount of people
That was lose/lose situation from the beginning

Either way he will attack Kanki on his way to the north or he will defend against
Kanki plus the northern army together

This would fit Ousens scheme who would recover and join the fray which would leave Zhao in dire situation

Riboku either must strike now before they can fuse or he will wait and defend against an large army in Gian

With Ousen army out of the picture since they are recovering and building the defenses for Atsuyo, while the reinforcements taken care by the two Seika Generals, it's time for Kanki vs Riboku.
Hope to get some dynamic btw Kanki army and Mouten/Gakuka Unit

A lot of reinforcements also that's gonna be added to Qin, but I bet they will be crippled for sure by the Seika army.

And that Qin general leading reinforcements gives off Ordo energy, rip.

Last edited: