Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
H

Homelander

Did you skip Kyou kai and her sister conversation? she literally asks if she would do this for any of other members of Hi Shin Unit and Kyoukai refuses. Kyoukai doesn't realise it bt the answer was Love. She loves Shin and don't mind giving up her life for him.

And Yes, i also wanted Hara to provide something solid for it to never happen again( tho be rest assured it obv won't be repeated).
I think partial reason for Shin surviving was his own Will to live, he remembered his Dream and that he still hasn't fulfilled it and that allowed Kyoukai to save him. Atleast that's how i would like to interpret it.
This was before manga translation , the spoiler was misleading . I got Topi Jermai'ed now my bad .

Idfk. Bring out Kanki! Lol
Speaking about Kanki, I have been wondering if Kanki might have some men inside the city in the same way Ousen did. :memehm:

The easiest way for the city to fall would be if a riot starts which is what Riboku and Earl Ki fear most.
Riboku expects that Earl Ki can keep the situation under control for another two days.
However, if Kanki has some of his bandits disguised as Zhao soldiers then they can start a mass riot by spreading info about the food situation and by killing a few civilians.

Once that happens, Kanki can kick back and laugh his arse off.

Edit: MangaSee images do not permanently stay on posts within this forum, so I am replacing any that are in my posts.

Last edited:
H

Homelander

Speaking about Kanki, I have been wondering if Kanki might have some men inside the city in the same way Ousen did. :memehm:

The easiest way for the city to fall would be if a riot starts which is what Riboku and Earl Ki fear most.
Riboku expects that Earl Ki can keep the situation under control for another two days.
However, if Kanki has some of his bandits disguised as Zhao soldiers then they can start a mass riot by spreading info about the food situation and by killing a few civilians.

Once that happens, Kanki can kick back and laugh his arse off.
If this happens kanki's hype is beyond greatness .

https://manamoa.net/bbs/board.php?bo_table=manga&wr_id=2815026
Post automatically merged:

Some info from the chapter before the full summery thanks to the Kingdom Community:

2/10 of army will take majority of remaining food and chase after rbk (to gyou)

Led by ousen ,shin , and souou ..

The 8/10 that remains is led by mouten and denrimi

Translatiom from : discota

Next week break :(
Post automatically merged:

Chapter summery thanks to Jeeswag :

Gyou:
Kanki's army has members chanting "The Kanki army will not kill any of you! Surrender the castle!" from the outside. Inside ppl are requesting they let them leave Gyou because of the food issue and thinking Kanki will really let them leave in peace. A messenger tells Kanki that Riboku's army is heading their way. While Marron is freaking out and saying they should run another messenger comes to tell them Ousen's army is also coming at a great speed.

1 Day ago Shukai Plains:
The Ousen army is planning on chasing Riboku with a small amount of soldiers. 1 reason is because after 15 days of fighting it'll be too hard to bring everyone and move quickly so they're only taking those who can move well. 2nd reason is the soldiers' condition is bad as a whole so even after giving chase a lot of them wouldn't be able to fight anyways. Denrimi and Souou will go to Gyou because they've only fought for one day. Shin throws a fit about not being able to go and Souou tells him that Ousen won't forget what Shin has achieved on the right wing. That being said, he tells Shin and the rest to get ready to leave with their elites. Shin asks Ouhon if he's in condition to go and Ouhon says Shin's in the same boat. Mouten asks Denrimi what will happen to the soldiers who stay behind because he believes those who stay behind will have a harsh time. Denrimi says that since there's no longer any Zhao soldiers to come attack them. The only ones who pose a threat are the Kantan soldiers but there's no way they'll leave the King. The only problem is food and regarding that the remaining soldiers will head towards Gyou slowly at their own pace since this is a land that will turn to Qin territory very soon. Mouten asks if Denrimi will lead the remnants and he says he will since Souou is only good for fighting. Looks like En-san and Kyoukai will be staying behind. Ousen comes and says "We're moving out towards Gyou" and everyone gets ready to move.

Break next week.

Last edited:
As I expected Riboku knew that the whole Ousen army can't follow him at a very high speed and he counted on that to retreat.

After nearly dying Shin going to Gyou along with other Generals may be a bit of overkill...
But I'm excited to see how the trio and Ousen army restrict Riboku army....

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I have finished Kankoku pass battle and the afterwards.

OuSen is still a bitch but he has quite an impressive portrayal. KanKi is fun. I don't have much opinions on MouBu he is strong but I am not amazed by his character.

Tou is still the best general and character. And my hate for Riboku/HouKen is still there.

About the battle : the poision guy was underwhelming, and even if Ordo was fun he got fooled. The Wei guy has some nice big weapons. The only one that were threatening are the instinctical Zhao general who matched Duke Hyou and KaRin.

I think I prefer Sanyou battle a bit more than this one.

Hype ! (chap 372)

Last edited: