Spoiler General Kingdom Spoiler

Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
My initial prediction about Kanki Vs Riboku is going to b right.
Those Saika generals will rekt 200k qin army..And stop them to merge with Kanki..
Kanki will have to face entire Zhao army alone..He is going to fight lost battle
Post automatically merged:

That unknow qin general is big miscalculation by sk. Leading 200k army is not a joke , he doesn't look reliable person to me

Shin and mouten will be forced to aid those 200k .
In my opinion Kanki himself wil send them , since he don't like them...
They both will lead atleast 80k soldiers after Kanki..In final war

Last edited:
Those Saika generals will rekt 200k qin army
200k is a lot bro I doubt they are going to decimate them all.

Tho I need to see the army they lead too, but even then that would be a huge loss them, however thr tactic to fool the numbers for the enemy has to come into play I believe, part of that reinforcement will merge, but I can see up to 100k falling seeing how it's a trap.

Looks like Riboku's initial goal was to cut down as many Qin soldiers as they can and he did succeeded in doing more than that, he took out Ousen of all people. Kanki is gonna lead Qin force to their utter defeat as he doesn't look to be in right frame of mind. I was initially hype to see more of Qin Generals but looks like we're gonna get let down. Interested to see what are those Seika Generals capable of.

Riboku ploy was always to scatter Qin forces to begin with. United they were strong, scattered Zhou would take em down pieces by pieces.

SHK should have marched with 200k army instead of this new General. Well this is more fun though, i hope this new General don't end up being a complete disaster of a General
Shin and mouten will be forced to aid those 200k .
In my opinion Kanki himself wil send them , since he don't like them...
They both will lead atleast 80k soldiers after Kanki..In final war
Can't wait for Shin and Mouten to command such big armies even if temporarily.​

For me yes and for you definitely your comprehension skill is to zero now look why
Ok makes sense because you and I aren't on the same page lel.
You are cringe you are bias
Tell me about the " inbuilt" series your argument flow is you have no idea about x yet you can't explain what x is
Which feat from Shin is higher than Moutens in a perspective of commanding ?
I can't understand WTF you're saying due to your broken English lmao.
Are you questioning why instinct can overrule strategy is in built in the series?
Your answer: Shin is superior Ten has no feats tell me specifically the terms look at your posts above its the same arguments superficial arguments
Mouten does have feats, he just haven't had ANY feats in your hypothetical scenario like that. He doesn't give motivation any higher than what Shin has shown and he doesn't have any strategical counters to Karyo Ten utilizing a possibility in impossibility, Naki & Seki elusive tactics, Kyoukai & Kyourei's power & stealth, The Archery Duo sniping him, and Shin just powering through to take his head,
Literally.
NONE.
N O N E.
You say he does and you present Z E R O evidence hence why I don't take you seriously at all.
What is a feat for you a general has to shown
In which way Shin is superior to Mouten let me give you a specific answer

Mouten can control all his 10.000 soldiers from his HQ he knows how to position his soldiers
Shin can't position his soldiers the same way he takes glaive and follow orders or attack one special unit

Ten can create formations like defensive or offensive

With his defensive formations he can stop Shin and with an another command he can change to offensive that's what an commanding officer should do

In a battle of ten thousands Shin who commands the entire unit himself will lose badly to Ten

Now you will answer Shin slayed an general
JFC STFU with your insanely stupid takes.
You think the Hi Shin Army doesn't know how to position soldiers despite coming this far.
You think all of the Hi Shin Army Commanders are completely nonexistent
You think they don't know how to go on the offensive & defensive

You're hypothetical scenario is completely unrealistic and presents no backing evidence. I say Shin slaying generals SUPERIOR IN FEATS AND BATTLE than Mouten is evidence to Shin's superiority. If you can't fucking get that in your head then just don't bother replying. You're being moronic who doesn't take power scaling this series seriously.

Chapter looks awesome ngl, hopefully these two aren't letdowns like Kochou's deputies were

Last edited:
Ok makes sense because you and I aren't on the same page lel.
Why doesn't it makes sense again superficial again "argument" without any specific information you are like an bottle without liquid

I can't understand WTF you're saying due to your broken English lmao.
Are you questioning why instinct can overrule strategy is in built in the series
What can't you understand your I read it again it's clear since you are a superficial person you won't say anything specific but say "everything"
Lol

Mouten does have feats, he just haven't had ANY feats in your hypothetical scenario like that. He doesn't give motivation any higher than what Shin has shown and he doesn't have any strategical counters to Karyo Ten utilizing a possibility in impossibility, Naki & Seki elusive tactics, Kyoukai & Kyourei's power & stealth, The Archery Duo sniping him, and Shin just powering through to take his head,
Literally.
NONE.
N O N E.
You say he does and you present Z E R O evidence hence why I don't take you seriously at all.
Lol motivation okay as you long you have a glaive and motivation it's superior to intelligence ( which you obviously lack)

First he can counter Ten it's strategy here in your examples we see how little your perspective is
Mouten did create the strategy in the left lane not Ten he did it impossible while Shin and Ten where clueless he railed up the troops that didn't even know him do you know hard it is to rally troops that doesn't know you
Also it's about Shin vs Mouten ( without Kyokai and Ten)
What is Shins worth as the commanding General ?

It's battle of thousands you talk about Naki lol 2 people are good in stealth they don't fight 10 vs 10 then yes Shin will win due better physical stats
It's a battle of 10.000 vs 10.000 someone without brain can't understand it again this is not DBZ or OP
The general is like an puppet player he commands all 10.000 troops

JFC STFU with your insanely stupid takes.
You think the Hi Shin Army doesn't know how to position soldiers despite coming this far.
You think all of the Hi Shin Army Commanders are completely nonexistent
You think they don't know how to go on the offensive & defensive

You're hypothetical scenario is completely unrealistic and presents no backing evidence. I say Shin slaying generals SUPERIOR IN FEATS AND BATTLE than Mouten is evidence to Shin's superiority. If you can't fucking get that in your head then just don't bother replying. You're being moronic who doesn't take power scaling this series seriously.
He doesn't he is only cavalry he takes glaive and charges forward that's all he can do
Sometimes his instinct tells him for the moment he should be careful that's all

Shin alone can't lead a Army like
Mouten, Ouhon, Heki, Kyokai or Ousen

He can't use tactic

Why doesn't it makes sense again superficial again "argument" without any specific information you are like an bottle without liquid
Because you're English is bad and it's hard to understand bad English fully???

What can't you understand your I read it again it's clear since you are a superficial person you won't say anything specific but say "everything"
Lol
Wrong?

Also it's about Shin vs Mouten ( without Kyokai and Ten)
And we're done here. Creating hypothetical scenarios and then add advantages/disadvantages until you win is automatic L in any rulebook. Goodbye.