Spoiler General Kingdom Spoiler

Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
Lol Riboku is a coward why didn't Hara made them fight 140k vs 100k
We could see strategy right now Qin is done

No way Kanki can pull out something out of this they will be annihilated 310.000 is too much with just 140.000 he could send 100.000 to encirclement
And would still have 210.000

Qin should retreat and abandon 30.000 for the rear to stall the enemy

So not only does Zhao get to pull new strong generals out of their ass but now they have 310k troops? They better say this is every single troop they have available to them. Like if Ordo decided to attack he’d be met with minimal to no resistance

They’ve lost a lot of territory to Qin already, and 100k troops in the last war alone, not counting the ones lost in actual battle. I was hoping to see some crazy tactics from the genius Riboku, not just keeping his information tight and pulling out a 300k army

Qin being just heavily outnumbered is so played out. If the whole damn 200k reinforcements showed up they’d still be outnumbered lmfao would’ve been 290k vs Zhao’s 310k.
I wouldn't even be surprised of Shibashou came in with another army.

So not only does Zhao get to pull new strong generals out of their ass but now they have 310k troops? They better say this is every single troop they have available to them. Like if Ordo decided to attack he’d be met with minimal to no resistance

They’ve lost a lot of territory to Qin already, and 100k troops in the last war alone, not counting the ones lost in actual battle. I was hoping to see some crazy tactics from the genius Riboku, not just keeping his information tight and pulling out a 300k army

Qin being just heavily outnumbered is so played out. If the whole damn 200k reinforcements showed up they’d still be outnumbered lmfao would’ve been 290k vs Zhao’s 310k.
I wouldn't even be surprised of Shibashou came in with another army.

Hara really destroy all the tension

Kanki prob goes to guerilla tactic otherwise he would be annihilated

Really like this chapter, I'm hoping that Riboku wins here so Hara can stop constantly treating him worse than what he is.

Yeah fuck the 400k killed by Hakuki and fuck the 100k killed by Kanki. You can just amass 310k people out of nowhere.
China has probably over 40 million people during this period, Hara might be experimenting and creating a scenario where the population is more than that but it isn't unrealistic. Look up battles from this period and the estimations are also hundreds of thousands of soldiers.

Population of China even during that time was over 60Million. I don’t think China had any sort of shortage in man power. This unending supply of soldiers makes sense for me tbh.
I’m kind of happy that Kanki may lose this war because of huge disadvantage in numbers (Zhao have more than double the numbers of Kanki army and their morale is as high as it’s ever been) and Riboku may win this war because of his greatest strength information restriction(this has been established since Bayou), strategy and knowing Kanki’s weaknesses. Win win situation imo as Kanki’s hype won’t be reduced and Riboku’s hype remains strong as ever.

Really like this chapter, I'm hoping that Riboku wins here so Hara can stop constantly treating him worse than what he is.

China has probably over 40 million people during this period, Hara might be experimenting and creating a scenario where the population is more than that but it isn't unrealistic. Look up battles from this period and the estimations are also hundreds of thousands of soldiers.
When Riboku wins here Qin can go home they would never be able to conquer Zhao with losses that high

Kanki goes guerrilla or retreats let's the Zhao follow and then start Guerrilla warfare

If Qin losses than unification is over Han, Wei and Chu are not letting this slip

When Riboku wins here Qin can go home they would never be able to conquer Zhao with losses that high

Kanki goes guerrilla or retreats let's the Zhao follow and then start Guerrilla warfare

If Qin losses than unification is over Han, Wei and Chu are not letting this slip
should I tell this dude or would it be a history spoiler????

He might gather the other reinforcements from behind the scenes, while Riboku is occupied he will also get information on the north as he said they lacked, then he will come up with a plan.

That army is literally gonna become Ousen's bait :smart:
To do that he would need a huge movement even if he moves out with 60.000 and join with 120.000

180.000 to do that it would require days Riboku would caught this because it's Zhao territory

Also since the army would need days

The 140.000 would be decimated by the 310.000

And would simply wait in an ambush it was just a mistake for them to charge right into Gian

Well I was pretty upset at the time, it's not that big a deal I guess.

As for history, you can look at this battle itself to get the numbers. Riboku had 100k and now he has 310k. I don't think saying this is BS is a big deal either

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
they're fucked lol

but kanki didn't react yet hmmm
Post automatically merged:

everyone is but it seems he is the only one who is thinking of away out and didn't freeze.

also kanki is absent
Everyone is shocked but only Mouton seems to understand Riboku whole plan and how he led them in that quagmire

they're fucked lol

but kanki didn't react yet hmmm

everyone is but it seems he is the only one who is thinking of away out and didn't freeze.

also kanki is absent
Yeah I want to see Kanki reaction.

Last edited:
Summary by Jeeswag from TKC

Zhao:
Riboku is given a report saying all the troops are out. Bafuuji calls Bananji father and says he's heading out first and wishes him good luck in battle. Bananji tells him to fight properly and says there's no need to wish him luck. Riboku says all they need to do is fight as they normally would have. Bafuuji says he's been looking forward to fighting under Riboku again ever since he left Ganmon 12 years ago. He says the other guy cried when he received the summons to fight to which he says he told Bafuuji not to say anything and Bafuuji says it's fine since it's the truth. Bafuuji says they've really been looking forward to it and says since Kaine was the first to be allowed to go with Riboku she should expect to be bullied when she goes back to Ganmon.

The general from Gian says it was the same for them. As Riboku began to make his name known and fought in Ganmon and brought peace to the north all of them in the northern Zhao territory began to think the true ruler of the north is Riboku. He says all of them were waiting for a chance to fight with Riboku then shouts to rally the troops around him. Everyone is impressed by the morale and SSJ comes and says he told them Riboku is the one who will become the "King." The Gian general then says the Qin must be quite surprised at the number the northern army had all in the name of wiping them all out to the last man. Riboku says that was the plan then corrects himself saying that will happen.

Qin:
Everyone on the Qin side is still in shock and Mouten begins to think they were completely fooled. They were fooled into pushing into this land where they can't go back and have to deal with this difference in numbers. He thinks that the Zhao knew they would come to Gian and even before they left Atsuyo they were readying for this. Even attacking the 200,000 was so natural for them and they didn't think the Zhao forces in that area were worth considering as a threat. However, the Zhao were able to face the 200,000 they had and with the proper strength required for it which was probably also prepared in advance. All of this because they predicted the attack on Gian. Mouten begins to wonder if this is even possible for a human. Even letting 50,000 Qin go in order to make them decide to continue the attack was all part of the Zhao's plan. Mouten deduces that there is only one person who would be able to think of this and knew it was Riboku's plan and thinks even the results of the battle they're about to go into is decided.

Riboku says they decided more than half a year ago that Gian would be the spot in which they bury the Qin. As Mouten tries to order his horses to the front Riboku calls for the battle to begin and the Zhao charges. The HSU is calling out attacks from all sides, Heki is telling his soldiers to not break formation and Marron is left speechless. The Qin are faced with a simultaneous attack from all sides. Mouten knows this place is a prepared hunting grounds and is trying to find a place to escape. His soldier tells him to come to the back and Mouten says he's looking for a way out. Then they see the Zhao has already made contact with their left due to the speed of the Zhao. Mouten tells his infantry to head there and they see another force coming from the front. He then tells them to strengthen the front because if their formation breaks then it's really over. He thinks to himself that if he doesn't pay attention to the force ahead of him then they'll be wiped out right away. However, if he doesn't think about what to do after that then they will really be annihilated right there.

Ten is given reports that their right side is in trouble not just because of the number but because the Zhao are strong as well. She thinks that if they don't do anything then they'll be wiped out. This situation is definitely one that Riboku came up with and doesn't know if there is even a way out of a situation Riboku created like this. Heki is then given a report saying their center is cannot hold out and as Heki says to send reinforcements it is already too late and their formation is breaking.

No break next week!