Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
Kanki intends to flee to Yan once he kills Riboku and he probably thought it would be safer for the Saki to join the HSU which is why there are in the same location.
I think saki clan is not the one who can get blamed for what happen to kanki "victim". So kanki let saki join the hsu so they can flee later.
I think kanki calculated the probability he can win the fight almost 25% so he will take all the help from his army without taking saki clan which is become like now because kanki personal wish.
Zhao will lost some his upper officer right now but riboku will flee and kanki will meet his end.
Just my opinion im really sorry if not as u wish.
Based on history zhao is the hardest for qin to defeat, so maybe zhao will become last region to conquer n last stage for riboku.

Rather than protecting them, it's more likely Kan Ki stationed the Saki by the HSA as punishment, knowing they would sustain heavy losses.

Kan Ki likely figured out how they got Shin to take them along to Gian within seconds. I doubt they lied when he asked.

I called Saki joining the HSA on 01/08 and Na Ki Unit specifically 30/08 in the discord. :watchout:

Last edited:
Spoiler it's the great Ordo with a new huge ass mountain army of lads.

"Riboku might be an expert at information manipulation...but did I ever say he was the best at it?
And even my retreat against that Shibafodder, it was all an act."
Great General Ordo drops from the sky yelling "Surprise motherfucker!!!" with an army Mountain Mad Lads with feathers attached to their arms. :phoenixmarco:

Great General Ordo drops from the sky yelling "Surprise motherfucker!!!" with an army Mountain Mad Lads with feathers attached to their arms. :phoenixmarco:
"No matter the era, the military men who are considered the strongest will always be defeated by the appearence of even more powerful individuals. It seems that for a while yet, China's battles will revolve around that man as the center. I, Riboku, acknowledge your strenght, Great General Ordo. Now, remove my head from my shoulders."

Spoiler it's the great Ordo with a new huge ass mountain army of lads.

"Riboku might be an expert at information manipulation...but did I ever say he was the best at it?
And even my retreat against that Shibafodder, it was all an act."
Have 2 panels ready

Holy shit it is Shibashou!!
Woahhh wait wait so kanki head will be taken by shibashou?!