Spoiler General Kingdom Spoiler

Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
Nah but for real, that's so out of left field. Like, Kanki dying was expected, but I wasn't prepared to see ''Kanki gets beheaded'' right this instant. What about his backstory? Hara isn't gonna pull a Kaido on us, is he?

Fake until proven otherwise.
I am loving the sound of these supposed spoilers. :finally:
''I love the fact that I've been spared to don a Bananji the clown avi.''

Last edited:
Some changes in the spoiler or more like contradictions :

According to Kndushi, Kanki is still alive and scratchless (don't know how even now, lol) while according to previous spoiler provider (from old time, Yoshii) Kanki is dead.

Tags take two:
@NikaInParis @Elder Lee Hung @God Buggy @Blackbeard @Xione @Beerbottle @Shanks @SakazOuki @Guan Yu @RayanOO @notAfanboy @FutureWarrior123 @Bullet @Dark Admiral @Dark Hound @Monet @Jailer @Bepo @Yo Tan Wa @Topi Jerami @Xlaw @Rumble @TheKnightOfTheSea @Desolate Smaug @Greenbeard @MarineHQ @Great General Kanki @FaradaySloth @Krusher1357 @Yoru @Great General Kanki @Ninjashadow0209
Kanki, the death cheating swine, clearly swapped places with his twin brother Kaneki. :goatasure:

RIP Great General Kaneki. :catsweat:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Some changes in the spoiler or more like contradictions :

According to Kndushi, Kanki is still alive and scratchless (don't know how even now, lol) while according to previous spoiler provider (from old time, Yoshii) Kanki is dead.

Tags take two:
@NikaInParis @Elder Lee Hung @God Buggy @Blackbeard @Xione @Beerbottle @Shanks @SakazOuki @Guan Yu @RayanOO @notAfanboy @FutureWarrior123 @Bullet @Dark Admiral @Dark Hound @Monet @Jailer @Bepo @Yo Tan Wa @Topi Jerami @Xlaw @Rumble @TheKnightOfTheSea @Desolate Smaug @Greenbeard @MarineHQ @Great General Kanki @FaradaySloth @Krusher1357 @Yoru @Great General Kanki @Ninjashadow0209
Yeah Kanki is not dead, let me settle that debate right now lol. There’s a 0% chance he dies here, I’m not even remotely concerned about that lol.

Though it sounds like I need to go on a temporary Kingdom spoiler blackout since this battle seems to be climaxing soon.

Hey, it is the "Banana Rage Mode" crowd that should be grateful that I ain't mocking their favourite character with an exquisitely created, imgflip edited, homemade Bananji clown avy. :akasalt:
I don't like Bananji either but I think it's inevitable even if it doesn't happen this arc. Bananji hating the Qin as much as the Xiongnu is an opportunity I can't see Hara passing up.