Spoiler General Kingdom Spoiler

Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
Kanki never had any need of learning or implementing high level formations. He toyed the greatest of the series (including fake dangerous man) with his tactics and mind game alone so why would he be in need of formations.
When the dude has served alongside Ousen for years, was under Mougou for years. Showcased formidable defensive formation which Rink avoided. Then used a top notch formation to escape an encirclement...

All for his fans to go "he don't need no high level formations or learn them"

Classic example of when people who are fans of the character fail in understanding the character.

Here I was naively calling Riboku a dumbfuck for thinking Kanki didn't understand actual military tactics for the past months. But it seems Riboku's opinion is shared by Kanki fans themselves.
:josad:
Post automatically merged:

Stop getting occasionally banned ffs.
I'm probably going on a Perma dependent on how this scenario plays out tbh.

I legit have less than 50% interest in Kingdom right now, this Kanki stuff is fun to mess around and tease the bruddas here with. But realistically even Boku getting the W is ehh.

Really need a proper war arc with Tou and Moubu in a face to face with somebody ngl. Or if we're still sticking with Zhao get a proper Yotanwa arc in an open field instead of that gimmicky forest shit.

Last edited:
Friends and fellow Kankitards, it’s been a great ride. In honour of our magnificent boi, I will pen my Kingdom magnum opus - an in-depth analysis of KanKING, his philosophy, his character and his contribution to the story. Stay tuned for when the fully translated chapter drops and lmk if you want me to tag you in it :catsweat:
Tag me in it plz..

Kanki was one of my fav character in Kingdom, he had whole lot of charisma, I don't condone what he did but... damn mann . Anyway He went out like a boss, he didn't flee , he died with his fam.
Rip Kanki.

Kanki fooling the so called "most dangerous" man with his "X" formation was the best thing in the whole series and that was when Riboku claimed Kanki has no knowledge about formations but still achieved the goal of wasting time and getting out of encirclement.

Kanki never had any need of learning or implementing high level formations. He toyed the greatest of the series (including fake dangerous man) with his tactics and mind game alone so why would he be in need of formations.

Recently Riboku got nearly died thrice and got rolled on the floor eating all dirt and even got his head open (sliced) for making this naive statement "i know Kanki's weakness" but in actuality it was Riboku's good luck that he's still breathing in one piece currently. Lol
Riboku plot helmet saved his head 🤣

Ousen, Riboku, Shibashou and Tanwa
:finally:
Ngl, I think Hara just hasn't been able to replace the transition arcs with something as thrilling as the Ei SEI and Ryo conflict, which used to intervene after every major war. Or even sometimes play through the major wars.

Since Ryo got removed:

-> Kanki arc -> Ouken/Boku/SEI/RiShi transition -> WZI -> chapter of Ryo officially written out of series 😭 -> Juuko -> Back to more Zhao -> Kanki arc -> terrible SEI/Kanki transition -> More Kanki arc

We got 3 Kanki arcs
1 Ousen arc featuring Yotanwa (wasn't a huge fan of that battlefield), with occasional Kanki cameos
Less than 10 chapters of Tou and Moubu, which I for sure wanted as a bigger arc
1 awesome political transition
1 terrible transition still related to Zhao and Kanki
Kyourei shit which was ok

These ar the past 300 chapters. Which is the same length from getting SEI the throne back and then up to Coalition arcs climax.

In which we had a Duke campaign, Ouki and Moubu campaign, Renpa campaign, mini assassination arc, Yotanwa and mountain people start, Coalition arc itself. Multiple back and forth s between Sei and Ryo.

Ngl, I think Hara just hasn't been able to replace the transition arcs with something as thrilling as the Ei SEI and Ryo conflict, which used to intervene after every major war. Or even sometimes play through the major wars.

Since Ryo got removed:

-> Kanki arc -> Ouken/Boku/SEI/RiShi transition -> WZI -> chapter of Ryo officially written out of series 😭 -> Juuko -> Back to more Zhao -> Kanki arc -> terrible SEI/Kanki transition -> More Kanki arc

We got 3 Kanki arcs
1 Ousen arc featuring Yotanwa (wasn't a huge fan of that battlefield), with occasional Kanki cameos
Less than 10 chapters of Tou and Moubu, which I for sure wanted as a bigger arc
1 awesome political transition
1 terrible transition still related to Zhao and Kanki
Kyourei shit which was ok

These ar the past 300 chapters. Which is the same length from getting SEI the throne back and then up to Coalition arcs climax.

In which we had a Duke campaign, Ouki and Moubu campaign, Renpa campaign, mini assassination arc, Yotanwa and mountain people start, Coalition arc itself. Multiple back and forth s between Sei and Ryo.
True the quality dropped significantly post coalition. Weekly reading has always been great even post coalition but these past chapters were atrocious ngl.
But right now there’s no possible way Hara can fuck this up. We got a legendary upcoming war between Riboku and Ousen then we’re expecting a decent political arc post Zhao demise

Shukai plains had the potential to be the greatest kindom arc, and nearly everything was going fine - until Houken happened.

Coalition arc was good in every way, no weakness that I can think of the top of my head. While whenever I think of how good shukai plains would have been I think of Houken fight as the bullshit.

I think the last arc was decent too tho with Kanki employing sunbin and cornering Kouchou, excellent. But this one had some highs but a lot of lows on first thought. Kanki's character backstory completed in a high I would say, wont excuse his actions far from it but we know how he became the madman he is. Wish we would have gotten Mougu recruiting him and Ousen tho.

The war overall was let's say, boring from Zhao's side, idk why. Maybe pulling too many generals out of their ass wasn't that good of an idea afterall for starters, idk. Might need a re-read of the arc, but overall def one of the lows of Kingdom.

I'm probably going on a Perma dependent on how this scenario plays out tbh.

I legit have less than 50% interest in Kingdom right now, this Kanki stuff is fun to mess around and tease the bruddas here with. But realistically even Boku getting the W is ehh.

Really need a proper war arc with Tou and Moubu in a face to face with somebody ngl. Or if we're still sticking with Zhao get a proper Yotanwa arc in an open field instead of that gimmicky forest shit.
The battle of Gian could be the penultimate event before conquest of Kantan, but anyway you could still get to see more focus outside Zhao soon.

As we know that Han is falling before Zhao according to the Shiji, so expect less Zhao and more remaining 6GG action.

Kou, you useless fucking bum. :rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh:

Well that is Kou accounted for and Ba Fuu Ji still alive. So that is an improvement I guess. Lol.

There are still three Zhao Generals and their respective armies completely unaccounted for though. :sanmoji:

Bananji is still searching for the legendary Ganmon milk store while Enkan and Minhaku are so forgettable that they themselves forgot that they actually existed. :catsweat:

Kohakukou impact was really none existant

Good thing he was removed from the scene
I thought there were only two reasons for Captain K-pop there to continue existing.

1) His plotline of getting revenge on Kanki.
2) He could maybe serve as a link to Kochou and we finally get a Kochou flashback.

I guess the first reason was technically achieved when him and his army arrived and ruined the success of Kanki's ambush. Though he gets less credit for that than JKR who did much the same as Kou in addition to bisecting Kanki's strongest warrior.

It is just hilariously ironic that Kou isn't even going to see Kanki's actual death due to getting punked on by the man himself. :milaugh:

Second reason is completely moot now that Kou is dead. Lol.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Im still mourning JKR stupid death

the man had potential
Post automatically merged:

Kochou survivor squad was really sub par

In the same vibe Keisha venging squad (Gaku Ei and KinMou) were funnier