Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
Shin and Mouten didn’t achieve much last arc. They shouldn’t be promoted I think. They don’t deserve it from their last performance. Shin hasn’t displayed full fledged decision making capabilities controlling even short scale conflicts until now. We need to see more before he becomes a general handling 30k plus army

Hard for me to see it happening right now when both armies have been reduced to just scraps. And what would they be promoted for, escaping Riboku's cage?
Shin and Mouten didn’t achieve much last arc. They shouldn’t be promoted I think. They don’t deserve it from their last performance. Shin hasn’t displayed full fledged decision making capabilities controlling even short scale conflicts until now. We need to see more before he becomes a general handling 30k plus army
They should be promoted precisely because they survived Ri Boku's cage. Surviving that trap was a feat in and of itself - one worthy of recognition even by the man who trapped them. That's without even getting into the fact they still achieved their objective partially (for a time) in seizing Gian.

There will undoubtedly be a full debrief when they get back to Qin and HQ will of course realise this defeat was on Kan Ki, and that Shin and Mou Ten did good in surviving and bringing back the core of their units.

Also, beyond merit, they should be promoted as a matter of necessity. Qin lost 170K troops with at least 4 generals KIA, including Kan Ki, and another 2 MIA. Either the Q3 (and perhaps newly minted generals in Kyou Kai, Ai Sen and Riku Sen) will have to step up to more responsibility, or Qin has to find better generals to replace them - which is pretty much impossible with Tou and Mou Bu keeping Wei and Chu in check respectively.

Promotions aren't just earned here, they make sense and are necessary for the war effort.

Last edited:
Told you guys

Kanki put seeds of doubt in Riboku's head. Riboki will plan to overthrow the king and that will be his end
He is too loyal for that Zhao kingdom isn't strong as the Qin Kingdom in terms of leadership

Riboku is a genius he could easily overthrow the kingdom but he is too loyal he never do that somehow he is the good guy 😂

He is too loyal for that Zhao kingdom isn't strong as the Qin Kingdom in terms of leadership

Riboku is a genius he could easily overthrow the kingdom but he is too loyal he never do that somehow he is the good guy 😂
He doesnt need to go and do it, he just needs to make King Believe he will do it

There is a great line in Troy

General: Give Achilles the battle, you will have the war
Agamemnom: Give him too many battles and people will forget who is king

Riboku is same, he is the one winning, how long until the King starts to worry who the people see as actual king (leader)

Good to see the story moving on, last arc was truly a drag I completely lost interest halfway through
Qin court will be in a loooot of trouble trying to figure out a way to send Ousen some reinforcements. My prediction is SHK sending Ousen a letter saying he should return to Qin land, and Ousen replying with "No, this is perfect!"

I'm excited to see Ousen's reaction to Kanki's death, but I also believe he'll give none💀

Also, time for Shibashou greatness
:steef: