Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
Bad execution, but we're getting somewhere more interesting.

I suspect Shin will call of the pursuit and hunker down in time to get into a position whereby they can outlast the onslaught Ri Boku's trop is about to bring down on them.

From the time Ousen said about using Shin as his prev achievement, that was the moment i think Riboku will think the same.
Riboku though the same as Ousen about Hango. So yeah, this chapter about Riboku was expected.

Here is what i thought, Shibashou is actually Instinctual type.

Ousen thought that Riboku would have a trouble since Shin is Instinctual general. Then we have a strong support argument of Ousen that Riboku went to take Shin. But of course, Zhao would fail to take Shin out.
Thus, 'Qin seems proud' that Riboku cant do anything. But, actually there were a Bigger Tiger waiting on the desert, SBS.

Riboku: "don't belittle me!"

Narrator: "in this Campaign, there will be a big Incident" oda styleShin unleashes 100% Duke Hyou Instinct, the perfect copy of pre-GG.

Hope we actually see some tactics from Ousen to counter Riboku's actions
Riboku killed Makou, put Ouhon and Akou in a coma in shukai plains
And Now he's targeting Shin and putting Akou in a near death situation on a side mission
I wanna see Ousen do the same
You thought i was going for SBS but actually i trapped Kansaro in a 2 v 1 against SouOu and his girlfriend

To be fair, the HSU did effectively pull a hostage move once against Gaimou by capturing his strategist in order to have a prisoner exchange to get Ten back.

Besides, I don't think Shin could possibly know how personally important Kaine is to Riboku. As far as Shin is aware, Kaine is just another random retainer that Riboku would leave behind if forced to. Time spent capturing Kaine is also time spent not going immediately after Riboku. It'd be easier to swat her aside or outright kill her than to capture her.
It required only if SBS or any other reinforcements poses a huge threat to HSU under these current circumstances and made them take a retreat than Shin should use this opportunity to make Kaine a hostage before taking the retreat. Lol

But Shin ain't going to do anything like this.

It required only if SBS or any other reinforcements poses a huge threat to HSU under these current circumstances and made them take a retreat than Shin should use this opportunity to make Kaine a hostage before taking the retreat. Lol

But Shin ain't going to do anything like this.
Yep, at least grab a mini victory while losing.
Tbh I think this is why Haru made Ten stay back because she would of spotted Kaine and would tell Shin or somebody else. Capture that woman because it would be a smart move because she know how close Kaine is to Riboku.

Chapter 778 spoilers

Ouhon moves and arrives at Karyo Ten's place.
Kitari will lead the Mera clan to Hango's castle to rescue Heki.
8 pages are about Heki and his companions inside their prison.
At the end of the chapter, Shin pays attention because his instinct is that Riboku’s movements are just a trap.

Renpa from Reddit

Chapter 778 spoilers

Ouhon moves and arrives at Karyo Ten's place.
Kitari will lead the Mera clan to Hango's castle to rescue Heki.
8 pages are about Heki and his companions inside their prison.
At the end of the chapter, Shin pays attention because his instinct is that Riboku’s movements are just a trap.

Renpa from Reddit
Heki Bro is gonna change the tides :fransuper:
Shin getting better at instincts love to see it:queenhear:

I want to be hyped, but this arc is threatening to be the worst of Hara's decline in writing compelling battles.

As hype as I am that he's taking Shin so seriously, Ri Boku's plan to take him out is just unbelievably dumb.

Kitari going for Hango with her Mera tribe is breathtakingly stupid, I don't know why it's even being considered, let alone acted on. The mountain tribes are not that numerous individually. Hango is a capitol class city with fortified walls. wtf is going on that they're thinking about attacking it? And for goddamn Heki?

Miss me with this garbage.