Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
@SakazOuki Shouheikun, Yotanwa and Man'U are right up there with anyone in Kingdom 1v1.
I'm all in for SHK's potential hype but as it stands he's a pencil pusher atm, needs to derust and show feats for me to place him at the top
YTW is the same, has the potential to beat everyone in the row I placed her in, needs to work pretty hard to be placed at the top row
Man'U is a headache lol

I might come back later to give my thoughts about the chapter but just a quick thought, it's not that Seika was overhyped, it's just that Ousen army was underated.
Ousen is a GG, he is supposed to have some strong martial fighters with him, Ji Aga dying to one of his strongest soldier isn't that surprising but make no mistake, that MF was strong but we all underestimated Shi'ryu
The memes coming out of it are funny though
we all aware of Ousen’s generals lvl
but sieka hype was above everything hara did before , if they weren't hyped to the sky it would have been ok .

I would like some clarification on YTW and Bajio as well
At first it seemed she was clearly above him (beating him as a kid, slaying Goba) but then she became the damsel while Bajio killed a couple million Quanrong by himself and protected her

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I would like some clarification on YTW and Bajio as well
At first if seemed she was clearly above him (beating him as a kid, slaying Goba) but then she became the damsel while Bajio killed a couple million Quanrong by himself and protected her
didn't she also say he was the strongest she ever faced too

I'm all in for SHK's potential hype but as it stands he's a pencil pusher atm, needs to derust and show feats for me to place him at the top
YTW is the same, has the potential to beat everyone in the row I placed her in, needs to work pretty hard to be placed at the top row
Man'U is a headache lol
SHK is bound to be one of the Goat of Kingdom.
Only RBK understood his plan to conquer China before the coalition war and he was even surprised about it. He was stronger than Moubu when younger.
He is not on the field but his strategies are always hard to counter and we know he trained Mouten, Karyo Ten who are known to be good strategists.
I'm pretty sure that when he will get in action strength wise he will be on par or close to Moubu.
Post automatically merged:

we all aware of Ousen’s generals lvl
but sieka hype was above everything hara did before , if they weren't hyped to the sky it would have been ok .
They had to be hyped for us to feel they had a chance against Ousen army, Yotanwa, Shin and Ouhon.

@SakazOuki Also, I'll say another thing. I think Gaimou is also pretty much up there 1v1 wise with the best of the best. He might lose to some but just extreme diff.

As a commander he's miles behind.

As a warrior, I can't help but feel that this man is absolutely tremendous. When the Wei final showdown happens...I think we're gonna see what his real deal his. When Shin confronts him and Gaimou finally receives from him an answer to his questions.

Literally, I'm not even sure if someone like Shibashou would beat him.

@SakazOuki Also, I'll say another thing. I think Gaimou is also pretty much up there 1v1 wise with the best of the best. He might lose to some but just extreme diff.

As a commander he's miles behind.

As a warrior, I can't help but feel that this man is absolutely tremendous. When the Wei final showdown happens...I think we're gonna see what his real deal his. When Shin confronts him and Gaimou finally receives from him an answer to his questions.

Literally, I'm not even sure if someone like Shibashou would beat him.
Gaimou is who L'ee wants us to think Bum Shi is