Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
@SakazOuki Also, I'll say another thing. I think Gaimou is also pretty much up there 1v1 wise with the best of the best. He might lose to some but just extreme diff.

As a commander he's miles behind.

As a warrior, I can't help but feel that this man is absolutely tremendous. When the Wei final showdown happens...I think we're gonna see what his real deal his. When Shin confronts him and Gaimou finally receives from him an answer to his questions.

Literally, I'm not even sure if someone like Shibashou would beat him.
since he reserved later after Zhao end i think it will be when shin is a great generals somehow 😆 .
the first challenge as great general
so it means Gaimou >>>> everything shin had faced before :kata:

Bum Shi loses to a 4k commander and his fans have the audacity to trash talk others ?
:kawak:

In canon Ouhon with the same spear strength of Earl Shi failed to scratch Bananji even though he used full power attacks....and Bananji has never fought a ferocious spear wielder ever.

Bum Shi loses to a 4k commander and his fans have the audacity to trash talk others ?
:kawak:

In canon Ouhon with the same spear strength of Earl Shi failed to scratch Bananji even though he used full power attacks....and Bananji has never fought a ferocious spear wielder ever.
Earl Shi was Him though :kayneshrug:
That dude was strong as fuck, it's just that Ouhon is also fucking strong
Shukai Ouhon > Bananji btw

When you don't realize you imply BNJ > 3GH rank as they failed to kill a single Fire Dragon under their name. :jay-he:
3GH failed to kill Bihei too, imagine
:sanmoji:

A fire dragon killed 3 other fire dragons, and that bum was murdered by non other than 4k commander Ouhon, the same guy who 3 years later couldn't dent BNJ's armor and got mauled by Gyou'Un

Another Wei Dragon was killed by mistake by Shin
As you can see slaying a Wei Dragon is a Qin 4k man commander feat, not a 3GH feat
:fransuper:

Shin and Ou Hon were stronger than BNJ and Gyou'un way back during the WFD arc.

Considerably stronger.

Hara had to contrive the plot so Shin was disadvantaged by the weight of Ou Ki's glaive and Ou Hon couldn't get a clean fight against Gyou'un.

You can't compare underlings to them.

3GH failed to kill Bihei too, imagine
:sanmoji:

A fire dragon killed 3 other fire dragons, and that bum was murdered by non other than 4k commander Ouhon, the same guy who 3 years later couldn't dent BNJ's armor and got mauled by Gyou'Un
The existance of a single foot soldier can go out of notice. The commander of a whole army can not :kata:

Ouhon was able match one aspect of Earl Shi's fighting attributes. This doesn't even take into account body durability, speed, skill level.

And this Earl Shi ''lite'' nearly went into a 2v1 scuffle with BNJ and Gyou'Un, managed to escape after surrounded by his most lethal execution move, and went back a few days later to finish the job by stabbing him with a single weak ass thrust to the stomach after prematurely leaving out of his hospital bed.

God Shi >>> Earl Shi lite >> Gyou'un/Bananji.

:cheers:

Last edited: