Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
Where did this absurd Shi wank come from lmao
Skilled spearsman are hard to handle because they don't let their opponent get close. We saw it multiple times with Ouhon.
Earl Shi was OP because he didn't care about death, Ouhon who was a skilled spearsman saw through it and defeated him but I don't think.it would have been that easy for a swordsman or glaive user (they are slower usually).

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I repeat. Bananji blocked full power thrusts of a spear wielder as a glaive wielder that had next to no experience versus the spear and he had a perfect record of 100% attacks blocked.

Bun Shi can't do that shit as a fellow spear wielder.
banananji was portrayed as equal to gyou'un and ouhon said since he killed earl shi there's no reason why he couldnt kill gyou'un as well

Ouhon was able match one aspect of Earl Shi's fighting attributes. This doesn't even take into account body durability, speed, skill level.

And this Earl Shi ''lite'' nearly went into a 2v1 scuffle with BNJ and Gyou'Un, managed to escape after surrounded by his most lethal execution move, and went back a few days later to finish the job by stabbing him with a single weak ass thrust to the stomach after prematurely leaving out of his hospital bed.

God Shi >>> Earl Shi lite >> Gyou'un/Bananji.
If there's one thing Shi has over current Ouhon it's brute strength
Ouhon has speed, precision and skill on his side
Durability? This ain't one piece bro, only a select few giants have superhuman durability
Endurance goes to Ouhon definitely

Here's BNJ's exchange with Ouhon once again

So Ouhon using his full power thrusts but still unable to land a hit on BNJ, or overpower him at that
BNJ also couldn't close in and was on his way to understand Ouhon's technique

Ouhon came out looking better in this exchange, but it also proves the inferior spearman Earl Shi would have no way of breaking the defense of the demon of Ganmon -no rage mode:kappa:-

Makes you wonder if that was done for a purpose, like, this battle is supposed to be a heavy losses one for Qin, who is supposed to do that damage if not for Seika?
Shunsuiju?

Shin again? Blud already slayed half of Zhao's military at this point.
Wasn't heavy Loses for Qin, was said the most blooded war, this is what was said.

Ranking Shin is useless, he flip flops from top of the verse to high tier depending on the amount of Ouki haki he's borrowing

I either forgot some important story detail, or my brain must’ve forcibly removed the memory for good reason.
That's what Zoro took after his rooftop fight, so he can ignore the pain and fight King
Thought @Peroroncino would relate more with the term:kappa: