Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
Ousen: Hoh. I guess i have to get my own hands dirty now.

I don't think Ousen prepared anything against SBS, he's just confident Akou and Sou'Ou will beat SBS which I honestly doubt.
Besides Kansaro is probably on his way as well.
Hard to predict what will happen, I can't imagine Ousen just running away with all his troops and RBK letting them go.

There's the question of YTW, Shin coming back. These have to be adressed as well

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
SBS will not lose this war at all

and remember

Post automatically merged:

I think in the end after Riboku death SBS will stay alive and make an agreement to go back to Seika safely and ruling it without opposing Qin
Qin losing lives doesn’t mean Shibashou wins this exchange, or even that Zhao wins this battle. Though Shibashou stocks would be in the toilet if Akou and Sou’Ou give him a struggle. At least for me anyway, Hara hyped this guy for 5 years and if Akou and Sou’Ou give him a thrashing…I might need to put Kingdom down for a while. That would be more offensive to me than Shin defeating Houken at Shukai.

Quick translation :

Credits to Saemoon
Qin soldiers: “Ousen-sama, forgive me…” “It’s no good, there’s only one row of soldiers left in front of Ousen-sama…”
Seika soldiers: “Look! There’s no soldiers left in front of Ousen! We won! There’s no one left to protect him!”
Ousen: “As expected…”

Ousen: “The victor is me.”

Qin losing lives doesn’t mean Shibashou wins this exchange, or even that Zhao wins this battle. Though Shibashou stocks would be in the toilet if Akou and Sou’Ou give him a struggle. At least for me anyway, Hara hyped this guy for 5 years and if Akou and Sou’Ou give him a thrashing…I might need to put Kingdom down for a while. That would be more offensive to me than Shin defeating Houken at Shukai.
It's time to take a break from Manga in general. After shitegg and Lango is over. Both Oda and Hara are on something, we knew it with Oda but Hara caught his disease @SakazOuki

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Quick translation :

Credits to Saemoon
Qin soldiers: “Ousen-sama, forgive me…” “It’s no good, there’s only one row of soldiers left in front of Ousen-sama…”
Seika soldiers: “Look! There’s no soldiers left in front of Ousen! We won! There’s no one left to protect him!”

Haha i like Ousen smug confidence

Quick translation :

Credits to Saemoon

Ousen about to reveal the real killing squad :kobeha:

It's time to take a break from Manga in general. After shitegg and Lango is over. Both Oda and Hara are on something, we knew it with Oda but Hara caught his disease @SakazOuki
I‘m honestly only interested in seeing a Shibashou Akou clash, maybe YTW vs Bananji too
For Eggshit only logia awakening would be enough to fill the void

Other than that it’s probably time to go back into hiatus hibernation mode