Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
From TKC:

Ousen: “As expected, the victor is me”
Lee @SakazOuki @Hiragaro we didn't got to see anything impressive from Ousen so far and not even a single named tactical move to stop SBS's advance so would it be a trap placed by Ousen at HQ or he's just confident because of his generals capabilities (which i don't think as a possibility)....

Or we're going to see martial might of Ou family from Ousen as well now !??

Lee @SakazOuki @Hiragaro we didn't got to see anything impressive from Ousen so far and not even a single named tactical move to stop SBS's advance so would it be a trap placed by Ousen at HQ or he's just confident because of his generals capabilities (which i don't think as a possibility)....

Or we're going to see martial might of Ou family from Ousen as well now !??
Riboku fell for Ousen sama's trap!!!:crazwhat:

The orignal killing squad

Ou Sen can see or hear the thunderous hooves of Shin and Ou Hon racing to his position with relatively few numbers.

Next chapter will have a brief flashback to Shin sending to Zhao soldiers flying as he returns and arrives at his HQ. Shift to present timeline with text boxes and expository dialogue indicating Kyou Kai and Ten are hanging back to handle En Kan with close to 40K men total.

Last edited:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
It's time to take a break from Manga in general. After shitegg and Lango is over. Both Oda and Hara are on something, we knew it with Oda but Hara caught his disease @SakazOuki
My gut tells me to trust Hara but he's really been hyping Ousen’s guys at the expense of Seika. As far as I’m concerned anything less than Shibashou’s victory against Akou and Sou’Ou will be a disappointment.

When Ou Sen close his eyes him said "I am disappointed"?

This dude has something schemed
Post automatically merged:

SBS is making a job of Houken or Ren Pa in this War?
job of Ji gag
:suresure:

for the spoilers I was surprised as others that hara made him reach ousen quickly.

If All Ousen’s confident about winning came from his generals and he doesn't have anything besides this then it is just fkn lame for his character 😒.

And for SBS we know that killing zombie ako and soou even in swing is not a feat for 3ggZhaoHeavens caliper
so I don't know how hara gonna write this because what will happen next the only side that will get feats from it is souo and ako not sbs himself.

So has to give something else for sbs or more of the same etc.

because if all his achievements in this battle is just reaching ousen and killing zombie ako and someone like souo
it will become just like Ji gag's expectations and reality.

akakin in the way ,but i will not buy it if he can grab ousen and run again.

As someone of you said , I would like tk see ousen humiliated and helpless then his son save him.
:suresure:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
We need a statement about Shibashou's martial might other than being "strong" or "not normal"

C'mon Hara...
Honestly the most shocking thing Hara could do right now is have Lord Sheeb one shot Akou and Sou’Ou, which would be the perfect opportunity for some kind of quantifying statement on Shibashou’s strength.

What the hell is Ousen even thinking, betting on Akou and Sou’Ou to slay a martial 3GH…just one look at Shibashou should tell Ousen to run for his life lol…or at least use something other than throwing two of your best commanders at this guy…