Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Look at old mate Tryna pull out the quick 1, 2, shiba-shiv-a-roo
Post automatically merged:

@Elder Lee Hung isn't monet a pseudo-provider of sorts?
Yeah I mean I’m just trying to find the full raws since the only link I got from TKC doesn’t have all the pages lol. I’m not doubting Monet, I just want full raws.
Post automatically merged:

I'm more impressed by the nameless bisected bloke that still has enough strength to stab a man. :snoopy:
Hence why I’m telling you guys the Zenou death scene is fine lol. If Hara only gave moments like this to the protagonist it would be an issue, but literally anyone in Kingdom can have death defying shit like this lol.

Hence why I’m telling you guys the Zenou death scene is fine lol. If Hara only gave moments like this to the protagonist it would be an issue, but literally anyone in Kingdom can have death defying shit like this lol.
If Zenou had done that final death blow about within a minute after being nearly bisected, it'd be cool. It happened like a 1/4 of an hour at least afterwards with JKR sitting with his thumb up his arse on an active battlefield. Long arse talk no jutsu and Naki traversing a battlefield happens in the time it takes JKR to think "maybe I should move".

JKR wasn't kidding about not being a thinker. :shame:

But you have no problem by using their services for illegaly disseminating copyrighted materials for free? :kobeha:
Piracy flourishes in the absence of accessibility on reasonable terms. Kingdom is not a licensed property and no one is learning Japanese to read it. No stakeholder is losing out on revenue from customers that can’t even access their product.

Every scan group with a semblance of ethics understands they’re engaged in illegal activity so they don’t actively try to profit in what it isn’t theirs to profit of, including unlicensed properties.

Did this need to be explained or are you just inclined to cape for cunts?

Last edited:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Ousen "Lmao, it’s my victory. Sou'Ou jump his ass."

Ousen "I'm fucking finished. Shin! Taskete!!

:kayneshrug:
Ousen didn’t have any generals protecting him from Bananji lol. Against Shibashou he’s got two.

But still weird af that Ousen isn’t getting spooked from one glance at Lord Shib, any passing bystander should know that betting on Sou’Ou to kill Shibashou is a bad idea lmfao.

Ousen didn’t have any generals protecting him from Bananji lol. Against Shibashou he’s got two.

But still weird af that Ousen isn’t getting spooked from one glance at Lord Shib, any passing bystander should know that betting on Sou’Ou to kill Shibashou is a bad idea lmfao.
Ousen clearly knows that Sanshuu the Immortal is about to save the day for Qin. :steef: