Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
If some of the old Fire Dragon subs appear during the Wei invasion, and they're onpar with other strong vassal generals like Seika or maybe even the Heavenly Kings... how highly would that elevate the old Fire Dragons stocks for y'all?

If some of the old Fire Dragon subs appear during the Wei invasion, and they're onpar with other strong general vassals like Seika or maybe even the Heavenly Kings... how highly would that elevate the old Fire Dragons stocks for y'all?
Why would they appear? I think Earl Shi killed all of three.
Post automatically merged:

Even they army
Post automatically merged:

Only ReiOu looked to have Lieutenant and him is at Ro KuOmi level.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
As a matter of fact I put Earl Shi above Bananji then you started saying for real that Kaishibou ~ Renpa lmao
You put Earl Shi > Bananji? Where? You were the guy who birthed Bananji > Earl Shi in the first place.

Also, if you pay attention, you’ll notice that I never actually ranked Kaishibou = with Renpa, ever lol

In my most recent martial tier list I put Renpa in the tier with the goats with Kaishibou a tier below him

And I’ve had Renpa this way since I read the manga, lol

The point of me comparing Renpa to Kaishibou and Bananji was as a counter to all those who said Renpa was top 2 and would overwhelmingly dominate every other character in the manga bar Ouki. If Renpa was that strong, Hara would not compare him to these guys repeatedly

But I have literally always ranked Renpa above these guys martially, and I have ranked him above Earl Shi too who I would put above Tou but beneath Oukotsu

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
If some of the old Fire Dragon subs appear during the Wei invasion, and they're onpar with other strong vassal generals like Seika or maybe even the Heavenly Kings... how highly would that elevate the old Fire Dragons stocks for y'all?
to be more specific, say an old vassal of Tairoji appeared, and he was decently strong, like Batei level or stronger, would that elevate your opinion of him?

Earl Shi killed all 3, but not every single one of their subordinates. It's totally possible some of them survived the Fire Dragon civil war.

Only ReiOu looked to have Lieutenant and him is at Ro KuOmi level.
Ranbihaku matched Tou evenly during a clash, and was strong enough that Tou said "Even our lord and Lady Kyou found him troublesome"

ROM is decent but he's not that strong

You know who killed a Legendary Great General(Qin Six level)? Yep, Shin.
Your point? That because Shin killed Houken in a duel this somehow invalidates Earl Shi from matching Gokei in overall capabilities as a commander?
Or you think Fire dragon arc Ouhon is stronger than ShuKai plains Shin?
The gap between those two isn't going to be that massive. About a high diff for Shin there, no less. They are both Great General tier fighters by those points. Shin scarred a nerfed Houken across the face back during the Coalition War. Kingdom isn't like One Piece where there are astronomical differences in power levels. The comparative levels are much closer. Lol.

to be more specific, say an old vassal of Tairoji appeared, and he was decently strong, like Batei level or stronger, would that elevate your opinion of him?

Earl Shi killed all 3, but not every single one of their subordinates. It's totally possible some of them survived the Fire Dragon civil war.

Ranbihaku matched Tou evenly during a clash, and was strong enough that Tou said "Even our lord and Lady Kyou found him troublesome"

ROM is decent but he's not that strong
Even Rinko who got defeated by 1000 Man big three, got a treatment similar as Ranbihaku.

Rinko even managed to deliver Damage to Ou Ki.

Ranbihaku was stopped in a 2v1 vs Sento'Un.

Your point? That because Shin killed Houken in a duel this somehow invalidates Earl Shi from matching Gokei in overall capabilities as a commander?

The gap between those two isn't going to be that massive. About a high diff for Shin there, no less. They are both Great General tier fighters by those points. Shin scarred a nerfed Houken across the face back during the Coalition War. Kingdom isn't like One Piece where there are astronomical differences in power levels. The comparative levels are much closer. Lol.
For me has a difference, this Shin was already mastered Glaive to the point him wasn't slow anymore and we see the difference of power between, Shin With a normal Glaive and the legendary Glaive.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
You mean like Ranbihaku??? Lol

Clashed equally with Tou. Completely equally.

Was said to be such a powerful warrior that he gave Ouki trouble in the past.

Has a 94 strength stat, the same as Gyou’Un and Bananji (fuck stats)

Literally Ranbihaku is exactly what you are referring to. A Bananji/Gyou’Un tier warrior who directly gave the strongest warrior Qin 6 trouble and clashed equally with Tou. The brain fungus who thinks Ranbihaku is Rokuomi level is not to be taken seriously.