Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
It wasn't a good sign when the narrator said this campaign leads to the most casualties Qin has ever suffered in this war
Even if Qin wins it ain't gonna be a pretty victory
:risitavirus:
Yeah, Hango is looking like a straight blood bath. Imagine if Seika pincers Yotanwa after Ousen retreats helplessly. This would truly be a Qin slaughter. Not to mention Riboku still has his 40k man army completely unaccounted for.

Do it Hara….lol

Denrimi always felt like extra, i don't mind his loss.

Shin is finally back. I'm wondering if there's enough time for him to come to aid, or YTW save Ousen here?

Also, Ousen is going to get big name Generals under his command from some future compaign?
I feel like ...the path Hara is going is, he' has made Ousen much dependent on his Generals, and also he likes to recruit people into his army so that's the path I see the story going.

I didn’t lol.

He said from the start he had to go back to the right wing.
I did previously wonder about Shin hitting Enkan.
You know, isn't Shin way behind the Zhao lines? What is to stop him from hitting Enkan from behind and pincering the Zhao Left Wing from the front and back? One of the things that could probably screw Riboku's plan up now is if the Zhao Left Wing crumbles from a decapitation strike on its leadership. Lol.
Then I thought Shin was needed to save Ousen. If Shin isn't rescuing Ousen then I really am wondering how Ousen survives this. Ouhon saves his father maybe? Lol.

Full credit to Zhao winning.

But there are slices of the blame pie to go around on the Qin side.

Most of it with Ou Sen, some of it with A Kou.

But Shin also deserves a slice of the pie. His poor judgment in over-committing to the the chase played right into Zhao's hands.
If Shin had decided to send out Kyoukai and/or Rei to go after Riboku and stayed on the Right Wing, Zhao's plan would be screwed. I guess Riboku had high confidence that Shin wouldn't resist the irresistible bait that was himself.

Shin acts as a frontline Fierce General 100% of the time. I think he needs to learn to lead from the back occasionally and delegate.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
If Shin had decided to send out Kyoukai and/or Rei to go after Riboku and stayed on the Right Wing, Zhao's plan would be screwed. I guess Riboku had high confidence that Shin wouldn't resist the irresistible bait that was himself.

Shin acts as a frontline Fierce General 100% of the time. I think he needs to learn to lead from the back occasionally and delegate.
If only the Hi Shin Unit possessed one or two members that could pull off low key stealth assassination missions highly effectively

Yeah, Ri Boku knew it was risky, but also that he was the perfect bait. Shin been trying to get that get-back for Ou Ki for over a decade. :kobeha:

He needs to grow up and learn from this.

If only the Hi Shin Unit possessed one or two members that could pull off low key stealth assassination missions highly effectively
I never liked the assassin gimmick of the Shiyuu cause it never gets used. They should have been hermit fighting monks or mercenaries or something but not assassins.

What assassin needs to be able to kill 15 people at once with a sword? :shame:

Freaking Naruto characters. Lol.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
I never liked the assassin gimmick of the Shiyuu cause it never gets used. They should have been hermit fighting monks or mercenaries or something but not assassins.

What assassin needs to be able to kill 15 people at once with a sword? :shame:

Freaking Naruto characters. Lol.
I bet you fellas loved those chapters of her using her Phoenix Down technique after Shin vs Houken
:saden:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
That reminds me when this chapter came out reddit was calling Zhao cocky and overconfident while Qin cautious... but turns out what Riboku said might be true...

I don’t know how people can see pages like these, coupled with Hara’s statement of Qin’s bloodiest battle of all time, and come to the conclusion that Riboku is underestimating Qin lmfao.

I mean how can Riboku underestimate commanders he has fought multiple times before. How can Riboku underestimate Shin who killed Houken, or Ousen who beat Riboku himself. It just doesn’t make sense to me.

I always saw this battle as huge death flags for Qin.

I bet you fellas loved those chapters of her using her Phoenix Down technique after Shin vs Houken
:saden:
I initially defended those chapters because I genuinely thought that this was Hara's way of getting rid of that stupid Breath Dance and that moving forward, a far more vulnerable Kai was going to have to learn to live without her uber, super, duper powers.

She still has them though so screw those chapters. Lol.

Man, her losing her powers would have made the introduction of Mini-Kai make more sense. :crazwhat:

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
I initially defended those chapters because I genuinely thought that this was Hara's way of getting rid of that stupid Breath Dance and that moving forward, a far more vulnerable Kai was going to have to learn to live without her uber, super, duper powers.

She still has them though so screw those chapters. Lol.

Man, her losing her powers would have made the introduction of Mini-Kai make more sense. :crazwhat:
Yea pretty much only positives came out from using that technique
Especially since there's still a piece of good news we don't know of yet
Mini-Kai gonna end up usin her own Phoenix Down I bet lmao