Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
Man, Riboku looks older than Coalition Futei when he was getting bodied by nameless commanders lol
Guess we’ll find out in an extensive Riboku flashback down the line, but I didn’t interpret this as him losing as the commanding officer during a war. But maybe it is.

Futei needs to show more to make it believable is all I’m saying. I’d find it forced otherwise.

He has been trumped by Shin and Ouhon at every turn. Current Futei can’t even sniff what Shin/Ouhon/Mouten accomplished back at Shukai.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Another character death? To be honest, I was really looking forward to Shibashou doing something major again (cleaving another one of Ousen's generals or cause mass havoc) but looks like us readers will need to wait a few more weeks for that.
Frankly the battle could stop here and SBS would have still collected a huge W
The man and his army are fucking units

im all for more feats and shiny stuffs but even just like that he lived up to the hype

Frankly the battle could stop here and SBS would have still collected a huge W
The man and his army are fucking units

im all for more feats and shiny stuffs but even just like that he lived up to the hype
Sooner this arc ends the better.

A clean break into the next arc gives Hara a chance to do better on quality control.

Whatever is next, I don’t see Qin going straight back to Zhao. The failed Gi’an Campaign cost them a year.

Now is the time for Ou Sen to get to cooking on a winning strategy while he rebuilds his army. He is in serious need of redemption.

Qin need to be on the winning side of their next encounter.

Sooner this arc ends the better.

A clean break into the next arc gives Hara a chance to do better on quality control.

Whatever is next, I don’t see Qin going straight back to Zhao. The failed Gi’an Campaign cost them a year.

Now is the time for Ou Sen to get to cooking on a winning strategy while he rebuilds his army. He is in serious need of redemption.

Qin need to be on the winning side of their next encounter.
Do you read history spoilers or no?

Do you read history spoilers or no?
I’m aware of the history.

I don’t think Hara is going to follow events as described, at least not in order. His first priority is to the story, not the history, and he’s taken many liberties before. I don’t think Ri Boku is going to keep winning battle after battle against Ou Sen, though I don’t rule out more like the Sanyou Aftermath clash with Geki Shin.

I’m aware of the history.

I don’t think Hara is going to follow events as described, at least not in order. His first priority is to the story, not the history, and he’s taken many liberties before. I don’t think Ri Boku is going to keep winning battle after battle against Ou Sen, though I don’t rule out more like the Sanyou Aftermath clash with Geki Shin.
I was more so thinking about Qin giving up on Zhao after Hango for a few years so they can focus on Han