Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
This isn’t even the first Gakushou wank post I’ve seen there

General consensus on the guy is that he has massively exceeded expectations and has been the best Seika general by showing. Lol
That's just weird. He's fine but he hasn't particularly shown any real tactical ability and he was losing a 3v1 against Akou. All things considered, if Riboku hadn't baited Akou, Big A would have ploughed straight through Gakushou. Lol.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
That's just weird. He's fine but he hasn't particularly shown any real tactical ability and he was losing a 3v1 against Akou. All things considered, if Riboku hadn't baited Akou, Big A would have ploughed straight through Gakushou. Lol.
I think Gakushou could go either way with Akou if he gets serious but Gakushou seems to take this shit even less serious than the rest of the Seika gang do. Lol

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Reddit is full of idiots. I recently got a guy arguing that Kanmei and Moubu would one shot Ouki, because Kanmei one shot Oukotsu and Oukotsu>Ouki lol. How can you draw such a conclusion makes me wonder if we're even reading the same manga.
i remember seeing one redditor having to explain to another that no, Shiryou is not stronger than Shibashou because Shiryou managed to kill Jiaga

also apparently Gyou'un saying that Riboku is the strongest Zhao Heaven is irrelevant because "Gyou'un trash, don't listen to him. He's not a gg"

i remember seeing one redditor having to explain to another that no, Shiryou is not stronger than Shibashou because Shiryou managed to kill Jiaga

also apparently Gyou'un saying that Riboku is the strongest Zhao Heaven is irrelevant because "Gyou'un trash, don't listen to him. He's not a gg"
I truly wonder about the age of those people to have such a poor reading comprehension.

Another recent retard tier comment I read: Kansaro>Shin in a duel lol.