General & Others General Kyros discussion thread.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Pfff. Diamante ain't shit compared to Vergo. The only thing Diamante has that's somewhat interesting is his DF. The rest is pile of crap.
Good and original DF in its uses, extremely fun personality the guy is a master troll, and great rocker lol the guy with a mic is great, and I like his design. He is less strong than Vergo okay but I don't really care about that I still love the guy

I really like Kyros' character

He is one of the few people to be ever recognized as hero in their own countries/cities

He is a miniature version of Oden

Out of all the characters in One Piece, Oda nerfed Kyros the most. Not only did he have him cut his own leg off, but then turned him into a toy for 10 years. So with 10 years out of practice with fighting, and on one leg, he was able to defeat a man whose devil fruit made him the worst possible opponent for a man with one leg, and the entire time Kyros was standing on fluttering ground, he was also protecting his daughter at the same time, and still won. Without being 10 years out of practice, and if he had two legs he'd be Top Tier easily as that would put him at 44 years old, which is typical Prime age range for a lot of characters.

Kyros is actually pretty underrated. One of the few characters that I enjoyed during Dressrosa arc:kayneshrug:Good backstory, good father (very rare case) and overall a strong and brave fighter:myman:

P

PeperLevi

Out of all the characters in One Piece, Oda nerfed Kyros the most. Not only did he have him cut his own leg off, but then turned him into a toy for 10 years. So with 10 years out of practice with fighting, and on one leg, he was able to defeat a man whose devil fruit made him the worst possible opponent for a man with one leg, and the entire time Kyros was standing on fluttering ground, he was also protecting his daughter at the same time, and still won. Without being 10 years out of practice, and if he had two legs he'd be Top Tier easily as that would put him at 44 years old, which is typical Prime age range for a lot of characters.
I don't see it as being nerfed. I see it as a thing that makes Kyros comparable to Shanks. Unlike Shanks,he had no choice when lost a leg,but just like Shanks,lost a leg wasn't showed to be a decrease in his power.
You're making a mistake. When a people is turned into a toy by Sugar,even if it takes several years to back to normal,the people's body don't age a second during this time. This info is officially gived by Oda. Kyros was a toy during 10 years,but he still a 34 years old man biologically. He still have the potential with this age as you're saying. That's why he deserve participate of more arcs with Straw Hats and i wanna so. You think it can happen?

C

critical mindset

Kyros fought with a blunt blade his entire career in an effort to try to rein in his beastlinnes; fought six days straight without food; defeated Diamante with just a regular sword he happens to pick up off the ground; he neg diffed Buffalo’s devil fruit with his grip power

this guy is better than Zoro, better than Sanji, on par with Vergo if he gets a proper sword, a leg and some years of haki training