Spoiler General One Punch Man Spoilers

Author should decide what he wants to do with Saitama. I'm ok with him close to original goofy character. New redraw make sense , compared to previous one , where Saitama become more like ordinary overpowered MC.
That's the essence of Saitamas character , he beat bosses in ridiculously trolled way...That's why water gun scene is hilarious

Do not dismiss the possibility of this being a serious series attack from Saitama. That watergun looks amazingly powerful.
Are you serious? It's a comedy move, it doesn't matter if it's called a "serious move". Saitama also has "serious move serious side jumps", but Sonic survived it, nOt EvEn BoRoS cOuLd Do It!...lol
And if that's the case, Orochi matched a serious attack from Saitama which even Boros could not do.
Do you really think a water gun is comparable to a punch? Saitama split Boros Planet level attack and sent a schockwave around the whole earth with his Serious Punch. Here he just matched Orochi's attack which is not Planet Level.

Or do you compare your water gun made with your hands with your punch?
There is a huge strength gap in between. It's not different for Saitama, it's just on a different scale.
This Orochi survives a punch from Saitama and is not even incapacitated by it.
Lol he is crowling using his snake things on his head to have a "symbolic" moment of him crawling to the altar all defeated, after all his talk and getting a revelation that he is not the one above everybody, while the cave is colapsing . He isn't able to fight and will come back later the way the first version did.
This version gave Saitama less of a fight than the first one, who could actualy catch and dodge Saitama.
The last version of Orochi appeared to have been definitively defeated by one punch, only to survive and return later.
Been defeated, only to survive - lol what? Why "only" to survive? lol

Like i said above, this Orochi is defeated aswell and will have to regenerate the same way the first version did. Or do you not call this a defeat?

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Are you serious? It's a comedy move, it doesn't matter if it's called a "serious move". Saitama also has "serious move serious side jumps", but Sonic survived it, nOt EvEn BoRoS cOuLd Do It!...lol

Do you really think a water gun is comparable to a punch? Saitama split Boros Planet level attack and sent a schockwave around the whole earth with his Serious Punch. Here he just matched Orochi's attack which is not Planet Level.

Or do you compare your water gun made with your hands with your punch?
There is a huge strength gap in between. It's not different for Saitama, it's just on a different scale.

Lol he is crowling using his snake things on his head to have a "symbolic" moment of him crawling to the altar all defeated, after all his talk and getting a revelation that he is not the one above everybody, while the cave is colapsing . He isn't able to fight and will come back later the way the first version did.
This version gave Saitama less of a fight than the first one, who could actualy catch and dodge Saitama.

Been defeated, only to survive - lol what? Why "only" to survive? lol

Like i said above, this Orochi is defeated aswell and will have to regenerate the same way the first version did. Or do you not call this a defeat?
So you are comparing Orochi actually matching a serious saitama attack via his own power,

To Sonic simply observing a serious non-attack from Saitama? Lol

You’ll have to forgive me if I don’t see the relevance.

And no, this Orochi was not defeated by that punch while the last Orochi was. Being defeated means you cannot fight anymore.

Orochi v1 was done fighting, he simply happened to survive his defeat.

This Orochi is up and moving immediately afterwards, showing that he could’ve still fought but he simply chose not to because he knew Saitama was too much for him.

So yeah this Orochi is more powerful than v1

So you are comparing Orochi actually matching a serious saitama attack via his own power,

To Sonic simply observing a serious non-attack from Saitama? Lol

You’ll have to forgive me if I don’t see the relevance.
To bad i can't write slower for you to understand it...

Both the serious side jumps and the serious water gun are both comedic moves, having the "serious" word in their name.
That doesn't mean everything that has "serious" in it is close in power.

If you do that water gun is it comparable to your punch? No. You can't even compare it, that's how big the difference in force/power is.

And no, this Orochi was not defeated by that punch while the last Orochi was. Being defeated means you cannot fight anymore.

Orochi v1 was done fighting, he simply happened to survive his defeat.

This Orochi is up and moving immediately afterwards, showing that he could’ve still fought but he simply chose not to because he knew Saitama was too much for him.

So yeah this Orochi is more powerful than v1
What are you talking about? How is that not defeated?
He is crowling with his last strength to the altar, because it's falling apart, like i mentioned before, a "symbolic" moment.
He is shacking just from crawling and you are out here saying he got instantly up and could keep fighting. What chapter did you read?
He barely made it up to the altar lol

And on this page he isn't moving anymore lol
He can't even hold the snake tentacle thing up anymore like he did in the previous panel.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Both the serious side jumps and the serious water gun are both comedic moves, having the "serious" word in their name.
That doesn't mean everything that has "serious" in it is close in power.
I didn’t say they were close in power, maybe you need to read slower instead of insulting my reading ability lol.

I said Orochi matched a serious attack from Saitama which no other OPM character has ever done. Everything else you read into that was your own imagination.

I even said in the Kaido thread that water gun was definitely weaker than a serious punch lol.

And as for Orochi after the fight, he’s still got his abilities that he showed after this (merging with Psykos, blasting stats, etc). Meaning he literally can still fight unless Murata retcons that too.

I didn’t say they were close in power, maybe you need to read slower instead of insulting my reading ability lol.

I said Orochi matched a serious attack from Saitama which no other OPM character has ever done. Everything else you read into that was your own imagination.

I even said in the Kaido thread that water gun was definitely weaker than a serious punch lol.

And as for Orochi after the fight, he’s still got his abilities that he showed after this (merging with Psykos, blasting stats, etc). Meaning he literally can still fight unless Murata retcons that too.
You were making a big deal out of it being a "serious" attack.
I commented on it twice, that it doesn't mean much since it's a comedic attack and not comparable with a serious punch.
Only after, did you mention that the attack was not as strong as a serious punch. You were saying Orochi was the only one able to match a serious attack lol - NOT EVEN BOROS COULD DO.
That is not something someone would say if they didn't viewed the attacks as comparable.

It's a comedic attack. Saitama defeated Orochi with a normal punch. Against Boros, Saitama needed his serious punch to beat him.

If anything he looks weaker lol
The only impressive thing he did was pulling the magma from the middle of the earth, but the attack was countered by a water gun saitama made with his hands...
While in the previous fight Saitama dodge Orochis attack, jumped at Orochi and got caught by him, Saitama attacks him again, but Orochi dodges it. And just only at the 3rd try Saitama hits and defeats him.
But here his attack gets countered in a very ridiculous way and get one shoted directly after.
Yeah this was worse for Orochi, Saitama taking a bath in front of him, and one-shotting him with a normal punch. Even Elder Centipede got a serious punch.
Post automatically merged:

Its best to ignore Lee :vistalaugh:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Yeah this was worse for Orochi, Saitama taking a bath in front of him, and one-shotting him with a normal punch. Even Elder Centipede got a serious punch.
Orochi matched a serious attack from Saitama which Boros can only dream of doing lol.

It’s over for Boros fans, Orochi is the supreme being.

Yeah and I thought the other version did him dirty compared to Boros but this vetsion mamaged to take a step further lmaoooooo

Like I know this is supposed to be comedic and it's Saitama but dang, it's worse than Boros
Imagine a fighter who fights with his fists, using a water gun to deflect a special attack.

Think about the difference between Darkshine's watergun and Darkshine's punch. :vistalaugh: