Spoiler General One Punch Man Spoilers

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Yeah you just bought into the Saitama level hype, no one with reasonable expectations would be disappointed with him doing this to a god level threat who is superior to Boros
:

Yeah he is strong but his strength and grand entrance was mitigated by him being out skilled almost immediately

Being Boros level is already mad and quite stronger than anyone. But I wanted more for GOD enemy. And the way it was done killed his hype a bit.

C

Cuistot

Yeah he is strong but his strength and grand entrance was mitigated by him being out skilled almost immediately

Being Boros level is already mad and quite stronger than anyone. But I wanted more for GOD enemy. And the way it was done killed his hype a bit.
Well he hasn't gone all out or anything, he seems to be more worried about protecting the planet than anything else.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
Blast was on the defensive not because he was weaker but because he didn't want everyone there to explode and for the planet to get fucked. He was redirecting the punches through the portals into the air for the safety of others.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Blast: does pretty well against Garou

Fans: “WTF Blast’s hype is ruined fovever!”
You have to understand that it’s the big fat mess in our heads right now

We lived for most of our lives with Boros ~ AG and the webco.
we know that in the end Garou will lost and Saitama will stomp him. Garou is not an end game boss at all.
So for a part of our brain Garou is still a somewhat strong guy but nothing beyond our imanigation.

And we have Blast : the most mysterious hero
The strongest one
Thé GOD enemy
The one we were all really hyped about.

And the guy came, fought Garou a little, it’s true he has nice feats and wasn’t stomped at all but he was on the short end of the stick in the end.

Thé same arc he was introduced, he was already « pushed » back by a enemy we all believed was below him. We all expected something HUGE for Blast given his tease.

Yeah we are a bit confused right now. Let’s see in the future chapters and let’s cool down a bit.

You have to understand that it’s the big fat mess in our heads right now

We lived for most of our lives with Boros ~ AG and the webco.
we know that in the end Garou will lost and Saitama will stomp him. Garou is not an end game boss at all.
So for a part of our brain Garou is still a somewhat strong guy but nothing beyond our imanigation.

And we have Blast : the most mysterious hero
The strongest one
Thé GOD enemy
The one we were all really hyped about.

And the guy came, fought Garou a little, it’s true he has nice feats and wasn’t stomped at all but he was on the short end of the stick in the end.

Thé same arc he was introduced, he was already « pushed » back by a enemy we all believed was below him. We all expected something HUGE for Blast given his tease.

Yeah we are a bit confused right now. Let’s see in the future chapters and let’s cool down a bit.
I think he is more worried about the earth destruction. He wasn't going all out even though I think current Garou should beat him.
Let's not forget that he isn't fighting God alone and that some people are likely to be stronger or a lot stronger than him.
To me he appears very strong but should have never been compared to Saitama in the first place.

About the chapter it looked a bit weird to me. If Saitama is going with serious mode, there shoudn't be much of a fight, I just hope Blast doesn't interfere with their fight. There will probably be a withdraw of that chapter, we all know it

You know it's fine we wait for Blast several years it's enough

Bogard

You can't win
Or rather Garou just got buffed too hard. I always knew he'd be stronger than Boros, but only by a little, not this much.
The Boros - Garou scaling most likely takes into consideration the version of Garou before he was amped by God, which was most likely the add Murata did to increase his scaling. But then again, there is apparently a Boros look-alike in Blast's dimension, so curious to know if he'd be used as a comparison scale at one point

C

Cuistot

The Boros - Garou scaling most likely takes into consideration the version of Garou before he was amped by God, which was most likely the add Murata did to increase his scaling
Nah it only takes into account their webcomic versions as manga Garou was barely a thing when that statement was made over half a decade ago. Though i agree winged Garou and Boros are comparable.

Ok garou went to far if he killed genos
Post automatically merged:

Ok who would get credit for defeating garou king or blast
Post automatically merged:

Pointless to debate it, he will just redraw the chapter again
Why are you guys sure it would get redrawn

Last edited:
What even is opm anymore.
It has embraced the very tropes it used to make fun of.
Idk. Maybe I'm just overreacting. The translation is not out.
But I don't see any reason saitama would spare garou and give him a lecture like in webco.

Or maybe this was all a dream garou had when he was knocked out by saitama.
:pepemy:
Should have just sticked with redrawing the webcoming material, not altering the course of the series to something it was never meant to.

Unless the god entithy somehow reverses all this after everything is over and done with.

If the intention is to draw good panels could have done so either way without going this overboard

Prefer the webcoming a thousand times over this, in terms of writing.

The author is gonna do another redraw because he has no clue what he wants to do with a series supposed to be comedy/satire