Spoiler General One Punch Man Spoilers

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Yes I speed read it when making the comment. I noticed afterwards it wasn't his blood
Next time try rereading it 3 times before commenting so no one needs to read that shit you wrote, saitama arrived unharmed after receiving the gamma ray burst which is the biggest explosive phenomenon in the entire universe (the manga itself made that clear).

Was he really a hype tool? He was performing pretty well against Garou imo

Post automatically merged:

Next time try rereading it 3 times before commenting so no one needs to read that shit you wrote, saitama arrived unharmed after receiving the gamma ray burst which is the biggest explosive phenomenon in the entire universe (the manga itself made that clear).
Relax

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
this is def getting redrawn he gave child emperor and that dumbass kid cancer and killed them LOL, enjoy the cool fight though before it gets removed from canon

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
What the fuck is happening ???!????

i don’t understand Blast présence and exhibition here, it killed il his hype fast. Okay the guy is strong and didn’t even get injured by Garou but keeping the mystery would be far better.

So now Blast is around Boros/AG level

And wtf with mad Saitama ? He will kill Garou ? If Garou can fight him head on I don’t understand this manga anymore lol

@Cuistot what about the bet ? There was a figh or not lol ??

What the fuck is happening ???!????

i don’t understand Blast présence and exhibition here, it killed il his hype fast. Okay the guy is strong and didn’t even get injured by Garou but keeping the mystery would be far better.

So now Blast is around Boros/AG level

And wtf with mad Saitama ? He will kill Garou ? If Garou can fight him head on I don’t understand this manga anymore lol

@Cuistot what about the bet ? There was a figh or not lol ??
Bruh… Boros isn’t anywhere near Cosmic Fear Garou lol

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Who is AG ? Cosmic Garou stomps Boros. Blast barely hurt him lol.
Yeah but Blats didn’t get hit too

But yeah Garou seemed superior in the end

and yeah agree current Garou likely flex Boros

Bruh… Boros isn’t anywhere near Cosmic Fear Garou lol
Yeah I was too quick and got too used to put Boros/AG same place.
Don’t know where Murata want to go with his Garou but the guy is quite stronger than Boros

Blast is as strong as i expected, not some Saitama tier entity, but somewhat relative to his strongest enemies like CF Garou. Though i think he'd lose in a full fight for now.
CF Garou high diffs Blast imo. Blast had the upper hand at the beginning and was making Garou bleed, but you have to be notably above Garou at the start of t he fight, or else he will quickly adapt and surpass you

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Blast is as strong as i expected, not some Saitama tier entity, but somewhat relative to his strongest enemies like CF Garou. Though i think he'd lose in a full fight for now.
Murata should have been a bit more unclear with Blast power. Except if Blast has other things in store I think this chapter didn’t really help him (and the power I imagined in my head)

Current Garou
Blast
Boros
Horned Monster Garou